The shop owners need more... character

So when I go around buying stuff from Firestone, I notice the people I buy stuff from look out of place. Here’s a good example:

Here we have a man wearing a classy suit, yet he works in a local pizza shop (nice spelling, btw). And don’t slap me with that “maybe he works in a fancy restaurant” excuse, because there’s nothing fancy about stools:

Here’s a good one. Our heavily inspired, ROBLOXian version of Krispy Kreme gets the formal attire treatment too:
BOI, HE’S WEARING A BOWLER HAT.

Now let’s go to the car dealership. This man has served thousands of people everyday for vehicles. You’d think with all those sales, he’d be getting a massive paycheck. I would have a smile on my face everyday. But not this guy:

This guy probably hated his job so much, he decided to not even turn up:

I think RoGreens has the best out of the lot, their clothing is somewhat appropriate and they look friendly, like they should:

The purpose of me posting this was to suggest enhancing these characters when the new map for SC is done. Make them look like they’re meant to be working there as a result of an authentic background and mood when you step in the place. A person working in a pizza shop shouldn’t be wearing a suit, but maybe a plain polo shirt or normal shirt… Something casual

If this was to be implemented, I wouldn’t expect to see it until this apparent new map is completed. This is just a small-detail idea to further increase realism into the game.

I understand most of you don’t care, but what do you lot think?

8 Likes

yes support

1 Like

Yes!! Thank you for noticing!!!

1 Like

10/10 support

4 Likes

DO NOT OFFEND MY BUSINESS BEFORE I BEAT YOUR ASS UP Screenshot_5

7 Likes

conspiracy to commit assault, fired

2 Likes

Ur food is expensive. Us, civilians, make $8 every 3 mins and we gotta pay for gas. Lower the gas prices and stop threatening ur customers and maybe ur business can survive

1 Like

BE QUIET SIR BEFORE YOUR PARROT IS MINE

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

@Jish950

1 Like

@Jish950

1 Like

10/10 agreed.

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support, they should also have some animation in it to make more alive looking.

2 Likes

support

1 Like