The Rise of Hydra (FIRESTONE NEWS NETWORK)

4 Likes

I wrote this article. Send me a message if you have more info on Hydra or suggestions on what we should write about.

1 Like

HAIL HYDRA

1 Like

no…

1 Like

@AlbusSkywalker @Pondzery Suggestion: News sources like the Firestone News Network should NOT give Hydra the attention that they want. It’s plain and simple. They want to be known as the killers. They want officers to feel on-edge when they walk up. I suggest Firestone News Networks and the people of Firestone not portray these people as monsters, but domestic terrorists and keep the situation within the government and law enforcement agencies and not publicise it. This is mainly because every single day there’s a new stream about Hydra. Every single day there’s a new article. Especially with the title “The Rise of Hydra”.
In addition, the Trooper you interviewed has not been with the Firestone State Patrol for a long time he joined the Firestone State Patrol on May 5th, 2018. I assure you, there are many more experienced Troopers who will be willing to give their accounts, which I suggest, rather than just using one source from one Trooper.

3 Likes

Probably true. But we still need to publicize this. *Do you think in the real-world they wouldn’t publish this?

1 Like

Of course, the media would absolutely cover this like flies on a dead body. That’s only because in the real world, the media NEEDS to do that to get people’s attention and receive an income. But this is Firestone, where we’re not limited to that. And what I’m saying is not give them the attention they deserve by publicly naming the article the “Rise” of Hydra, as well as not naming them as anything besides domestic terrorists. What I also mean by this is that news networks and law enforcement agencies should try their best not to scare the public, rather, encourage people to try for gun licenses and carry concealed to defend themselves or others.

2 Likes

then you should be our editor

1 Like

2 Likes

@SirAnthonyMelchett Firestone is all about realism after all.

1 Like

@AlbusSkywalker

ONE: Hydra HAS indeed been announced officially to the Firestone State Patrol along with the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office. ESPECIALLY on the Discord.

TWO: As said above and in my first response. The Firestone State Patrol has indeed addressed the Hydra situation. However, on a side note, why have you interviewed a Trooper? And provided only one source? I am not saying that Troopers are unworthy, I am simply stating that you should speak to those in a higher position since they will have most of the information you’re looking for.

THREE: A warrant HAS been put on Hydra, but has expired. And you even said yourself that a warrant is in the works, so that statement doesn’t make sense.

FOUR: The Firestone State Patrol and Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office HAVE indeed, once again been preparing. This is shown with training dedicated to active self protection and awareness, as well as how to deal with the situations that Hydra frequently engage in, and I’m sure the Department of Homeland Security is well-trained on those situations.

In conclusion, most of these statements could be classed as “libel”. I feel as if this degrades the Firestone State Patrol, Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office and Firestone law enforcement.

[EDIT] I know someone is going to say “if you don’t want to give them attention, why are you bringing it up?”.
To that, I say: I am not simply giving them attention. I am addressing the press that should be held responsible for what they say.

2 Likes

We aint even in the discord. how would we know

1 Like

at least me anyway

1 Like

You can, like I said before, involve MORE sources, MORE time and MORE research. You can easily ask more than five people a question, I don’t find it difficult. Plus, you can ask for the Discord, unless you’re banned, then you will have to stick with asking questions to members of authority within the agencies.

3 Likes

Hydra really aint much of a threat in my opinion. Most of them FRP, and they are kind of a meme to me.

I mean, of course they are big enough that DoS has to recognize them as Sponsors of State Terrorism…

3 Likes

@SirAnthonyMelchett We interviewed a few troopers and deputies and we put in what we knew from our sources.

nice meme

2 Likes

but it is a block game in the end

1 Like

if you didnt know, then this article shouldnt have been published, 3 or 4 people isnt a reliable source, considering how many troopers there is. if you didnt know then half the stuff on this article is just stuff you either assumed or collected from like 4 people.

1 Like

My god this is stupid.