The Resignation of Ogax and The Fate of The Firestone Supreme Court

Two at a time; limiting the amount of time that we have an even amount of justices as much as possible is important to me.

This also means that, if we expand to five, I’d like to also have another candidate who is SC-ready so that we don’t drop down to four justices in case one resigns immediately after we hit five.

6 Likes

When you all say expand the court are you referencing the SC or the Courts as a whole? I’m going to assume the Supreme Court and agree with skye, in talking to congress right now many members aren’t confident we can even replace a single justice. Whilst I don’t agree with that and have looked at the transcripts to see there are active DCJ doing their jobs well, I don’t think making the SC larger at the moment would be beneficial. It’s always beneficial to expand the number of competent DCJ’s though, regardless I hope to see the courts get more active in terms of the Supreme Court.

4 Likes

Ah yes, in an ideal world

We cannot publish any rulings with 2 Justices according to this poll. Kind of contradictory what these Forums state…

3 Likes

I mean beyond 3 judges

3 Likes

happy birthday

3 Likes

why did skye change to the apple when she was the orange before???

12 Likes

As I said multiple times in my first response to Clone, expanding the Court is not currently a priority – just something we’d love to have the chance to do way down the road.

3 Likes

@HxppyTeddyy for scofs???

3 Likes

Yes I know, that’s why I said I agree with you.

3 Likes

thanks

3 Likes

no youre on crack i wish i couldve responded to this 13h ago

2 Likes

i firmly believe in using this as an opportunity to finally nominate myself for the supreme court. I expect my confirmation hearing in 1-2 business weeks.

5 Likes

as you grow older you turn into an Apple, and become not an orange

4 Likes

PACK THE COURTS!

3 Likes

Danny has been confirmed as the next supreme court associate justice, back to 3 people. Danny should be active so problem it good for now

@Clonemep

3 Likes

@moderator please lock

3 Likes
1 Like