The NotoriousAmerican Campaign

Thank you for reviewing this forum, I am going to list events that pertain to my campaign. There shall be a rally on the following day(s):

April 8th, 2018, at 7:30 PM ET.
April 9th, 2018, at 6:15 PM ET.

All rallies will be located at the State Capitol game under the State of Firestone group.

This forum may or may not be edited further by the time it is created.

Thank you!

NotoriousAmerican, Gubernatorial Candidate
Virginian_State, Lieutenant Gubernatorial Candidate

2 Likes

isn’t campaigning before the election illegal?

1 Like

It is not!

1 Like

it is sir!

1 Like

But it isn’t! I even reviewed the LAWS!

1 Like

Rally now! https://www.roblox.com/games/427121315/Firestone-State-Capitol#

1 Like

As long as it’s not a campaign support thread I believe not.

1 Like

It’s not. I have not listed any ideas or objectives here!

1 Like

2 Likes

@pathwaysbball explain to mr.american

1 Like

airplane saves the day

1 Like

Let me remind you of the last campaign thread by our savor KimJunFed. RUNNING:
To run in the Gubernatorial Election, you must:

Be a Firestone Citizen
Have a clean criminal history (having a few tickets is fine, however, no excessive arrests, etc.)
Have constructed a forum with your views (Also stating which party you’re part of)
Have a Lt. Governor (running partner) already setup to run with you.

That’s all, there won’t be any fan group, shirt sales, forum reply requirement, simply if you want to run, then make a forum on your views and stances, and you will be on the ballot.

VOTING:
To vote, you must be a Firestone Citizen. The voting process will be different. You will vote in a polling station within Stapleton County, instead of sending a PM to someone. The candidate with the most votes, wins.

DATES:
Campaigning will be from 12/13/2017 to 1/16/2018
Voting will be from 1/11/2018 to 1/16/2018
The election winner will be announced 1/16/2018 @ 6:00pm MT. (Time may change)

OTHER:
So simply the new election process allows for more people to have a chance to get onto the ballot. Just like the real world, there’s tons of options on your ballot, so we’re replicating that.

REMEMBER to have your partner that’s going to be your Lt. Governor selected and running with you!

GOOD LUCK to all those running!

-Firestone Founder, FedoraMasterB98

1 Like

See with that, there is dates where you can START CAMPAIGNING. CAMPAIGNING LIKE THIS ISN’T ALLOWED. You can say your running, but you can’t go starting rallys. You can mention it, but you can’t go getting everyone to vote for you. ALSO @Butsworth and @OfficerVideoGame For life!

1 Like

they are running?

1 Like

Yeah, actually after re-thinking this who really cares? It’s fine, he can campaign

I can announce a rally if I wish to.

bettttt

1 Like

Wouldn’t Campaigning and shit be under Freedom of Speech anyways?

1 Like

Not always. It’s dependent on what your campaign thread is.

1 Like

This isn’t a campaign thread. I’ll announce my candidacy and rally support if I want to.

1 Like