The Growth Of Toxicity and Corruption Within The State of Firestone

MI’s are listed in your curriculum. As stated now several times the scene was C4 before I even approached her.

1 Like

I’ve had 3 people review the curriculum, it is never once identified as a “myocardial infarction”. Find it and prove me wrong. I’ll happily send you an apology if I am wrong.

2 Likes

And I understand that. The DPS secretary though could have obviously taken that from a Co-Founder view rather than a paramedic view. I do respect you though, and I dont believe you were much in the wrong here. I just wanted to address the letter and give my response to it.

1 Like

Then please use the word toxicity and corruption correctly when using my name.

1 Like

Gotcha

2 Likes

The fact that you made this post just to basically attack Ally at the beginning doesn’t make your message any better. You’re trying to address toxicity yet you are going after her job. If you had just left the scene instead of asking a stupid question at a stupid time, you would have never been OCed. Period. I stand by Ally in this situation.
And Envelope. He can do whatever the fuck he wants. He has more power then we do and we can’t do anything about it. That’s just how it is and we all have to accept it. There will never be 100% unbiased government officials or founders or anyone for that matter.
And Zip, I can’t really comment on. I don’t see half the stuff he does.

1 Like

thats a lot of reading

2 Likes

oh my god why has this website turned into fox news

1 Like

i stand with ally and the others, call me “corrupt” lol

3 Likes
  1. I haven’t read anything this long since my school closed

2. Why not google the terms instead?

3. Why ask a fire fighter that’s responding to a call?

1 Like

I don’t see the issue? You legit admitted the firefighter was on a call and asked you to move (stop obstructing). If I still were an officer I’d throw you into jail for this.

1 Like

You boxed the firefighter in, using your car to block the path of the rig, you created a situation where she felt she was about to be ambushed, she made a judgment call, after all, public workers, epically SCFD, are frequently attacked lately.

1 Like

First off, there is no proof of “corruption” and “power-hungry” in this forum. All you did was throw hideous and fruitless claims at me without evening posting evidence that matches the definition of the said allegations. Here is the actual backstory behind it:

I debated back and forth between an attorney (anonymous), Fire Chief mrzip, and Paramedic GetEnveloped over the case. I first believed Firefighter Allylovesdogs101 was in the wrong because an OC spray is a self-defense tool. My attorney backed up this claim by stating that the victim did not pose as an active threat. I confronted Fire Chief mrzip about my view on the case and he presented to me SCFD’s rules on OC usage. I did not know what to say so I spoke with my attorney again to see what he thought. He stated that unless the civilian was putting the victim in danger in some way, Firefighter Allylovesdogs101 could not use an OC spray to prevent obstruction. However, he did state there are no laws on OC spray usage which means it comes down to SCFD’s rules. After debating back and forth twice with Fire Chief mrzip, I ultimately decided to decline the case because of the said reason.

You were banned from sending because you have submitted numerous fruitless complaints targetted toward SCFD individuals. If you want to call me “power-hungry” over that, then I suggest you reconsider your job.

I never got a single DM from you about the case. Do not ever shame my name without knowing how to back up what you say.

2 Likes

Why would you run up in the middle of the street to ask him that?

If someone ran up to me in the middle of the road and asked, “What is the difference between probable cause and reasonable suspicion?”, odds are, I wouldn’t answer them. I know the answer but I don’t have to take time out my busy shift to answer you. I don’t have to answer your questions like that on duty.

Now since you were in the street, I would’ve just said out the road. If you didn’t comply I’d cite you.

2 Likes

U seriously got a problem. All your claims are retarded. Why don’t u just let FD do their job instead of annoying them about medical staff. Just stfu

7 Likes

This is a pretty big meme. Let me break down the highlights:

• In regards to OC spray, there is no legal requirement to give warnings or attempt to peacefully remove you-departments with OC spray may use it to combat harassment, assault, and obstruction-the latter of which your actions fall under

• DPS doesn’t care because it isn’t their job to deal with petty grievances over the proper application of an OC warning curriculum.

Ultimately this seems a lot like you’re being a Karen who got pissed over something retarded, tried to speak to the manager, and the manager told you to pound sand-so now you’re making a Facebook-like rant.

10 Likes

I’m fairly certain you don’t know the definition of corruption based on this post.

SCFD deals with 95% of all of the FRPers in the state. Their entire shifts are dedicated to dealing with and putting up with FRPers. You walk up to this firefighter who’s clearly already put up with unimaginable amounts of bullshit, you not only begin quizzing this individual (coming from someone who was in SCFD, this is extremely annoying and is basically asking you if you’re a dumbass and you can’t tell the difference between basic conditions) and then you refuse to move when asked. You also give all these claims without photo or video evidence. Like I said before, this isn’t corruption, not sure what website you read the definition off of.

We don’t run on google definitions here, either. We define what’s mischief, we define what’s corruption, and we define what’s interference.

2 Likes

Alrighty, here we go. You walked up to a firefighter, who you admitted you KNEW was on a call. She MUST have been looking for a fire, for a patient, the calls aren’t instantly visible infront of their eyes 100% of the time. They dont know if the person could survive hours, or seconds. Answering a question is the least of their concerns. If I were dealing with a situation of a suspected shooter, and we had to find him, If you got in my way you’d be meeting the prongs end of a taser, and then Id call someone to watch you and move on. Oh, and theres no laws regulating OC use, as long as he didnt kill you. So kindly, screw off and don’t accuse someone of corruption when you were harassing them with medical questions when you knew they were busy. If you want to harass them that bad, DM them and ask. Its common sense not to bother someone who is busy.

1 Like

tl;dr “i harassed scfd over some shit i could have googled in 5 seconds. after refusing to move away from scfd, they sprayed me. hoW DARE THEY??? AND HOW DARE EVERYONE NOT FIRE THE PERSON WHO SPRAYED ME?? i am a SOVEREIGN CITIZEN and my question should have been ANSWERED!!!111”

7 Likes

I give you the reward of not naming this post “gate”

2 Likes