The Future of POST

No, bring back max he was legit dismissed without a good reason

4 Likes

get rid of post

1 Like

I’m sorry but bring back max, most of your reasons for removing him were pretty BS and wouldn’t stand up anywhere that wasn’t part of your cabinet, and there’s nothing that’s good that has come from removing him in the middle of the complete restructure. He’s done great things for POST, and was in the process of making it even better, I reiterate, there’s no reason for him to be gone

7 Likes

More oversight for POST. So many major changes were made to POST without proper precautions.

4 Likes

max or josh either work but they need to get their shit together and not have to take 2-3 months to revise curriculum

5 Likes

#make Buford Director

2 Likes

I advise making Josh the Director, perhaps bringing Max back? Either way, POST needs to get it’s shit together.

3 Likes

True, but max was going to. Just like how canine dismissed Arctic he was going to fix the damn department

3 Likes

As POST goes on, people have lost interest in POST, most of long time LEO’s like myself remember going into POST with tons of other classmates excited to learn and finally get the job you wanted, but recently, that is not the same. As the criminal/crime rate rising quickly, the LEO quality, and the amount of LEO’s decreased by a lot. The incompetence of LEO’s is rising quickly, and if we do not do something quick, this whole entire thing is going to go up in flames. Even though I have no solution to it at the time, just thought I would let you know.

3 Likes

So many people have POST certification there should be a zero tolerance policy. If you act immature while on duty you will have you certification revoked and would have to do POST.

2 Likes

That doesn’t make any sense. All real life law enforcement related departments have an academy.

1 Like

Bring back max or get rid of POST.

1 Like

That’s excessive. I hope you realize that most “zero tolerance policies” are not even effective in most cases.

2 Likes

my favorite colour is purple and i day we bring back max.

1 Like

Bring back max or somebody like Buford, Fed, etc to fix it and have post back up and running again!

1 Like

Keep it old school. Let everyone in but whittle out the ‘less intelligent’ ones via Tier 1. Keep to the roots of what made POST so great.

6 Likes

bring back max or kill POST

1 Like

Agree with @Ftlicious

1 Like

bro, just appoint me director…

2 Likes

To be honest it needs a full overhall.

Remove all cadets
Start a system like leti
Hire more experienced staff
make it likes the old days with buford and jordan.
Only accept certain amounts of people per month e.g 30

3 Likes