The Firestone Senate - what most of us thought

thanks for the nice message senator American!

1 Like

and that’s why there is faults in this system, but there’s really nothing you can do at this point

Faded failed his Warden nomination, why? primarily because

1. he didn’t attend his nomination
  2. his speech was off mobile, had bad grammar, and generally was just a mess

you gotta make a good impression and appear prepared

1 Like

I SPEAK FOR MYSELF AND ONLY MYSELF

First off, Senators are elected we were voted into these positions. We also have to pass fair laws that have actual purpose. The bill for malpractice is very vague and we are currently working on Amendments to this bill so it can be passed at our next session. The bill was tabled for the sole purpose to be amended. Personally as a Senator I do not want to pass any bills that have loopholes or that are not 100% complete.

Senator, American_Honor
If you have questions you can DM me at American_Honor#8810

1 Like

I don’t wish to DM a dumb fuck

2 Likes

very rude

1 Like

not really if he lied to us

1 Like

take into account the opinion of the citizens
we wanted elite

1 Like

I didn’t lie I said I would never vote on an unfair legislature. Not sure if you read that.

1 Like

Some DOT already protesting.

1 Like

They can protest if they wish.

1 Like

I just find it incredibly immature how the same people who elected these senators are harassing them. If you don’t like them, they should not have been voted for; and if you didn’t vote for them, well I guess that means everybody else voted them.

3 Likes

I didn’t vote
everyone kinda sucked

If you see a problem in the Congress or Government I hope you do speak out and bring light to the situation at hand and during next election you can act on those.

Listen kid, we do this for the common good. Not everything the people say will come to pass, but trust me we heard your voices. We decided to fail the nominations for the following reasons;

1. Speech was vague
  2. Elite isn’t the fit for DOT Secretary
  3. We have many other individuals who can fulfill these duties.
    Knowing that we, the Congressmen and women having access to his speech decided to do what is best and fail the nomination. Not everything is done in a time of manner and successful at the first shot, I strongly believe and know that the Senators took time to read Elite’s speech and reflect on his speech.
    Second off to clear up the malpractice bill. It is impossible to role play killing someone with this tech. Realistically, this bill will need a Good Samaritan Law to go with them. Hey, we give the people say. The government is the people, you elected us for this term and we will serve you this term. The same ones who voted us are now harassing us. Yet to know, a few citizens are very ignorant and impatient to know what is good/wrong and to hear the reasoning. Furthermore, the Senate will never vote on an unfair legislature. Think of it, shall a citizen of Firestone be fined for saving a life without proper treatment? We tabled the bill so that it may be amend. Trust me, we know what we are doing.

@jasonbourneaxis I also find you very rude. Instead of talking this out professionally you harassed us.

I don’t see how we can talk this professionally, you guys acted like idiots, lots of people in the fs discord also think that also

What the fuck is this bullshit.

May you elaborate?

Elite is the person who could lead DoT through these dark times.

The problem is the Senate can approve just anyone to lead a Department we are trying to find the right one.