The Fallout of the Final Guard Address

As most within the state are aware of, National Guard Major General worriedchris2001 resigned from his positions within the government and went rogue just under a day ago now, publishing his resignation letter (named “The Final Guard Address”) in #state-announcements, which contained multiple allegations against the Coast Guard and Governor AestheticallyHappy, the public release of the Coast Guard discord, and the declaration of his intent to take all National Guard materials with him, effectively crippling FNG operations and records.

This has led to several major events, including the permanent ban of the departed Major General, the Founder taking ownership of all department discords, the departures of high ranking and longtime National Guard command members, calls for investigations and impeachment of the Governor, and the National Guard’s current operational difficulties.

This is an attempt to neutrally catalogue the aftermath within the government, including departures and potential Congressional investigations into the Governor and/or the Coast Guard. Please contact me with any errors or additional information to add.

Resignations
Brigadier General IceyTrigger
Lieutenant Colonel 1superchris2 (from all positions in the government)
Sergeant Major Hobo_Bear
Colonel Bjohn323

Governor’s Response

The Governor published a statement soon after the document was released, expressing his disappointment in the departed Major General, and declaring that the administration would investigate the issues brought up in the document.

He also informed the House of Representatives in the Legislature guild that he would submit to questioning and investigations presented.

Earlier today, the Governor awarded the departed Brigadier General, IceyTrigger, with the Governor’s Award for Excellence, and the now-former Lieutenant Colonel of the National Guard, 1superchris2, with the Governor’s Medal of Freedom.

Reactions from Congress

Senators cooldudesub, e6thn and dannybec have all called for the Governor to resign (1, 2, 3), as has Representative FSOriginalPizza (1). Representative CanadlanLaw has called for a formal investigation into the allegations (1, 2).

This post was last updated at 2130z, 9/30.
Written by Skyewatch_RBLX (contact in my about me)

6 Likes

thank you for writing this

2 Likes

I forgot you can’t edit posts. Whoops.

The Governor has published a letter in #state-announcements addressing the allegations within the resignation letter and an update on the internal state of the Guard.

2 Likes

simply recreate jan 6

3 Likes

storm the manor, they can’t stop us all

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.