The End of an Era

Hello Citizens of Firestone,

I am here today to announce my retirement from state politics within the State of Firestone. Since my first election into public office in this state during the fall of 2017, I have been quite involved with the inner workings of our state government since then. From first being elected as a lowly representative unknown to quite a lot, with inexperience and lack of knowledge of quite a lot of the inner workings of being a legislator, I looked to improve myself on my mission to create an impact to remember within the state. I looked to many of our state’s original public officials such as Rolerain to develop myself as the official I am today.

In these four years of service, I believe I have served in quite a lot of positions to be proud of, serving multiple terms as a representative and becoming Speaker during that time, serving multiple terms as a senator, and serving multiple terms within the executive office as governor and lieutenant governor. During this time, I have put my position clear in much of the most impactful legislation active today including the current criminal code, our governmental boundaries and employment protections, constitutional changes and much more as well as challenged any legislation that I would see as harmful to the future of our state’s function.

During this time as well, I saw myself develop as an individual. I have come to realize just like everyone else, I have my flaws as a person with the interactions I have had with other officials and people within the state in general, who have made me develop key characteristics with myself including my ego as well as have made me recognize that all of us, not matter how much we have done, the qualifications we have or the knowledge we know, should always be open to critique and take it in to develop ourselves further.

Thank you to everyone who I have had interactions with during this entire time I have been here. It is quite a tight knit community once you become involved enough here and honestly, I hope I left a positive impact on everyone here and that I wish them success whatever they pursue here or in the outside world.

This is shark one last time, it has been good.

Shark out :shark:

36 Likes

GO TO SLEEP ITS 11PM

9 Likes

o7 :(((

4 Likes

o7!!!

4 Likes

o7 we will miss you in congress :shark:

4 Likes

o7 man. Take it easy.

4 Likes

o7 shark thank you for being a cool dude
wouldn’t have been fun without you

4 Likes

o7, wish u luck in everything

4 Likes

o7, have fun in life

4 Likes

o7 Will u still be in depts?

3 Likes

thank you for everything you’ve done for the state shark
being one of the lead legislators throughout the time leading to today has progressed everything very far and you certainly did leave a positive impact

good luck with your future endeavors representative, senator, speaker, and lieutenant governor

:shark: o7 :shark:

5 Likes

For a month

3 Likes

bye bye.

4 Likes

bye shark! thanks for visiting me in doc back in 2019 :smiley:

4 Likes

o7 things’ll be different without you

4 Likes

Good stuff hero
the triple dream team memories

4 Likes

o7
sad

4 Likes

Although the Senate may have hated (including myself at times) when you argued on a ton of stuff for hours on end, or when you tried to override me for baseless reasons, I always thought you were an amazing Senator and respected your work. Your insight and dedication to reviewing each legislation prevented some stupid legislation from being passed.

O7 Watermelon Outfit Presiding Officer

4 Likes

o7 mate, its been a trip these past few years

4 Likes

Farewell friend, best of luck in life. :clinking_glasses:

4 Likes