The DOC Baseplate (Creepypasta)

Recent discoveries from a DOC Correctional Officer have led some to question the security of DOC waters, considering its sudden appearance and unknown properties. The topic is the DOC baseplate. For those who are reading this and have no idea what this is, let me educate you. I will be posting a few photos below so you can see for yourself;

For some context, this random ‘baseplate’ appeared out of nowhere at midnight in DOC waters. A few minutes later, it vanished completely. Nobody has ever seen this and I myself will require some therapy after this experience. May overall message is to stay safe in the waters , this could be something similar to the Bermuda Triangle…

12 Likes

oh no

8 Likes

As a seaman of the marine division, I have also experienced the sights of this mysterious creature and initially thought that they were black holes. I am terrified and also need therapy.

11 Likes

theory: doc employs a monster to eat any prisoners who try to escape

it would cut down on costs.

honestly i wouldn’t be suprised if the devs sneak something in one day and don’t talk about it.

cough cough firestone scp foundation cough cough

6 Likes

Shit, I believe I’ve seen this somewhere, actually, not in SC… actually I saw something like this in real life, it had the same properties, I was out swimming and a mysterios square shadow was in the water, could possibly be breaking the fouth wall, and if you go too close to this in real life then god save your soul for only you will be knowing of the true danger it holds

6 Likes

If you click the first image, it seems to have been taken down, leads to a site saying “403 forbidden” under a black square it says “nginx”, I believe therre could possibly be some censorship going on around this matter, even saying this could land me in months of torture, so be cautious when speaking out about the subject

6 Likes

Delete this fucking post, GIVE ME THAT GOD CAMERA

4 Likes

I have received intel that the shadow is indeed @b0org’s mother

14 Likes

Shit, She died in 1945 - 1945 is when the 2nd world war ended… could possibly be time travel, of course take my grains with a claim of salt as we really have little information on this right now, I will keep you posted on anything new i can find

5 Likes

this is NOT the solution :-1:

5 Likes

delete this at once you’re leaking classified information

6 Likes

why is the first image 408 forbidden.

4 Likes

its classified

6 Likes

[DATA EXPUNGED]

4 Likes

One word aliens

5 Likes

Sir as the Commander of SERT and the head legal counsel of FDoC I would like to remind you that distribution of classified material is illegal

8 Likes

I’ve just experienced another black hole, I am traumatized.

4 Likes

4 Likes

that’s so scary, it was probably made by the govermnet, no wonder they deleted the first photo

4 Likes

we need to keep these creepypastas coming

5 Likes