The "censorship" posts

Firestone is a very serious game. You can get 15 hours in jail for crimes, fired or PSBed for making a simple joke while on duty. Firestone is probably a game but it’s taken serious. If I killed someone in v2, the person I murdered won’t go “Wew, that man had fun” instead they’ll go “That son of a bitch this ain’t no game I’ll show him what I’m made off, I’m not going to let a fuck like him kill me and get away with it. I’m going to take him to court and get him locked up for 15 hours. This isn’t a game this is serious business” or when a cop accidentally false arrest a common felon the felon doesn’t go “wow he false arrested me. Eh, was probably just a mistake”. Instead the felon would go “That son of a bitch, I’m going to spawn my SRT when I’m out, and chase him down. Once I find him I’ll obstruct him, and shout for his name and badge then request his supervisor after that I’ll take him to court. And most importantly I’ll make sure to forget that this is a game and people clearly don’t make mistake”

(PS, If someone takes me to court in Firestone I don’t really because I’m very forgiving)

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like