The Arborfield Derby

X

Citizens of Arborfield & Firestone,

With the help and cooperation of the Firestone Speedway Commission, I am proud to announce the First Arborfield Derby as first scheduled publicly days prior to this post by our Administration. The link to the release that was announced about the event will be posted below. This will provide information not already covered about the event. The Arborfield Derby will be a 10 Lap event and there will be prizes for the top 3 winners. Here is the information about prizes:

Prizes

1st Place - $10,000 FSD, Special Role*

2nd Place - $5,000 FSD, Special Role*

3rd Place - $1,000 FSD, Special Role*

*All top 3 winners will receive a special role in the FSC Discord Server, and due to The Arborfield Derby being a monthly/bi-monthly event, top 3 winners will receive a Special Role in the City of Arborfield discord until the next race is hosted and after the next 3 winners are decided.

Wish to sponsor The Arborfield Derby? DM The Director of the FSC Blue.#5712 or say so under this forum post!

Schedule

Please review the document posted by our administration regarding the date and time of the event as well as further information not mentioned here:

:link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pkx_777zltHN5ehr7vfnkrK88egfGyjE/view?usp=sharing

Join the discords below to keep up to date with Arborfield Derby’s!

Discords:

Read the document posted above for the date & time if you haven’t.

We hope to see you all there!

Signed,

Baconman1499,
Mayor of Arborfield

5 Likes

WOOOHOOO MY PLAN GOING TO WORK FINALLY

2 Likes

derby

2 Likes

I will possibly sponsor

1 Like

I want to sponsor

2 Likes

I will sponsor

2 Likes

Metro State is sponsoring 5k, 2nd place prize.

2 Likes

nuttyboy987 is sponsoring 10k FSD, for the 1st Place prize

2 Likes

Toys 4 Kidz Sponsoring the final 1k FSD, the 3rd place prize

2 Likes

hello this is today

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.