Thanos Snap (Half Server gets removed randomly) [v2]

The Problem:
After about 15 minutes, the server randomly boots half of the players off of it.

Expected Result:
Not being booted off for no reason.

Reproduction Steps:
Just play the game and eventually you’ll be booted off.

Pictures/Videos:

bikers fault

1 Like

The thunderstorm adds to this

Dear Clonemep,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We understand that you’re experiencing degraded server performance. We want to assure you that your situation is of utmost importance to us, and we are doing everything we can to address it promptly.

The situation is being monitored closely by our team of experts. We are actively working on improving the server performance to ensure that user-experience playtime is sustained. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work diligently to ensure a satisfactory resolution.

We will keep you updated on the progress and notify you as soon as we have more information or if there are any changes in the status of your request. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,

blaadam,
Lead Developer,
State of Firestone - Roblox

4 Likes

yea right

3 Likes

Dear blaadam,

Thank you for your prompt response and reassurance. I truly appreciate the effort your team is putting into resolving the server performance issue. Your dedication to maintaining a positive user experience does not go unnoticed.

I eagerly await further updates and trust that your team will find a satisfactory resolution soon. Should any questions arise in the meantime, I’ll be sure to reach out.

Thank you once again for your transparency and commitment to excellence.

Best regards,

Clonemep,
Secretary,
Department of Commerce - Firestone

2 Likes

don’t get too eager