TGF_dunno for City of Arbour City Council

Hello Everyone!

I am TGF_dunno and I am running for Arbour City Council March 2021. I have been interested in politics for a while in the Great State of Firestone and I think that this is the perfect place to start. I will be listing all my experiences down below as well as a little bit about me. If you have any questions you can always shoot me a DM, my discord username and tag is Clanz#0101.

A bit about me

I have been in the Firestone community for over 8 months now. I enjoy roleplay and politics which are some of the many reasons why I joined the State of Firestone. I am a very active member in the community and I’m in the county a lot through the week. I am a massive law enforcement enthusiast as well as a car enthusiast.

My Experiences

Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office, Deputy Sheriff - Current
Firestone Department of Public Works, Public Employee - Current
POST Certified, Class 54 - Current
Firestone Department of Boating and Waterways, Department Intern - Current
Firestone Department of Commerce, Business Owner - Current Owner of ChiCha Tapas Bar

Why should you should support me?

I think you should support me because I am a reliable person who always shows great determination to tasks given to them. Being a member of City Council is a very important role and it requires a lot of time and dedication which I am prepared to do. I would always do my best and put my best efforts in for the City of Arbour and all the people living there.

What will I do if I get elected?

If I get elected for one of the City Council positions in the City of Arbour I will make it a priority to always do my best for the City. At the moment the city is looking a bit dry but I am willing to help change that and bring more people into the City. I will do whatever it takes to support the City of Arbour and help lead it to a brighter future.

Signed,
TGF_dunno

Any questions can be can be brought to me in the chat or my direct messages, if you support this simply type ‘Support’

11 Likes

I support!

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

Support

5 Likes

I support

5 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support!