Techiey for House 2020

Techiey for House 2020

Introduction

Good evening citizens of Firestone, my name is Techiey and I am running to be a member of our esteemed House of Representatives once again. I plan on working with my future colleagues in the legislature and everyday citizens and employees to work towards a better future through legislation for all of the hard-working members of our great state.

Legislative Experience

While there are many running in this race, not nearly as many have the legislative experience and knowledge that I do. I have previously served in the State Senate and the House of Representatives as the President Pro Tempore and the Speaker of the House, respectively. In addition to these prestigious posts, I have held the following positions within our state:

• Department of Public Safety Deputy Director

• Department of State Ambassador

• Firestone National Guard Lieutenant Colonel for Infantry

• Department of Homeland Security Federal Protective Service Officer and Crisis Response Team Agent

• Department of Justice Associate Attorney General

• Senator, as mentioned previously

• Representative, as mentioned previously

In addition to my prior work experience, I am also a Bar Certified Attorney, POST Certified (Class 21), and FITE Certified.

How I will make Firestone Great Again

During the remainder of this term, I will be working jointly with the House and the Senate on legislation to benefit you, the people. To do this effectively, I will be taking input from concerned citizens on problems within the state that can be solved legislatively and working for you to ensure that the legislature does everything it can to solve these pressing matters.

Closing Thoughts

At the end of the day, I will be hopefully elected to work on behalf of the great people in this state in a legislature created for the people, by the people. I will serve as a direct line of communication from the everyday bus driver straight to the Governor himself to ensure that everyone, no matter occupation, wealth, or otherwise has a say in the government they are bound by. Vote Techiey for House and your voice will be heard and your concerns will be addressed.

Techiey for House 2020 - A better future, today.

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

bro that is what you call a GREAT speech.
you get full support my guy

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support.

3 Likes

support;

3 Likes

so much support

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

Just wondering why you retracted your support?

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support?
support.

@FrancisHUnderwood you still have no children

3 Likes

support a veteran coming back