Taxes WILL happen, and there isn't anything you can do about it

Hear, hear.

2 Likes

Why would we need taxes? We can’t even buy houses.

2 Likes

You might just be the biggest idiotic person to ever exist in any way, shape, or form.

You beat ipad and dogs in stupidity by many miles.

2 Likes

I think - if done correctly taxes could work. It could be experimental.

2 Likes

Funny, considering my success completely overwhelms the experience you wish you had. Before you start calling people out and speaking for an assembly that probably doesn’t share the same views as yourself, take the time to learn how congress really works and functions.

2 Likes

I actually made a topic about this in july, so this might be a good starting idea

2 Likes

Really? Because I’m fairly certain it’s not a competition of who has done what more, but I’m also fairly certain I’ve done more for the state than you’ve done for yourself you selfish piece of shit.

And funny how many congressmen agree with me when I say we will never support taxes.

Get over yourself. You’re narcissistic, you believe you should be rewarded the “Firestone Medal of Honor” simply because you’ve earned a small title for yourself. You think you’re smarter than everyone you come across. Pathetic.

2 Likes

And in case you didn’t know, there is no “Firestone Medal of Honor”, because I’m fairly certain you’d write an entire paragraph proving to me that that doesn’t exist.

2 Likes

then a civil war will happen started by you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

and who would pay taxes on a lego game. mr.timothy, your just going to inflict alot of protests and possibly a civil war.

2 Likes

County will impose their own taxes too

2 Likes

idiocy is real with you

2 Likes

whoever hired you is a real idiot man

2 Likes

um, I wouldnt be talking, you are pretty toxic in discord

2 Likes

send me proof

2 Likes

Let’s be realistic, this is not going to happen.

2 Likes

i just said bloxy creme was ran to the ground and is pretty much dead. that makes me toxic for criticizing your group?

2 Likes
  1. your profile picture

2. your post on other discussions are absolutely horrible and not logical

2 Likes
  1. so i can’t have a beetlejuice profile. just because someone has a beetlejuice profile doesn’t mean there toxic.

posts on other discussion are unlogical? well maybe its because i have common sense which is something you do not have

2 Likes

now lets get back on topic mate,

1 Like