Creation of a bill and tax system (revised)

How it would work:

Firstly, the developers would impose taxes into the game. For example, if someone buys a crown victoria for 5000 dollars there would be a 8% tax. The 8% tax would be 400 and the person would pay 5400 and the 400 that was the tax would go into a database that stores all the taxes paid. There would be once a year 30% automatically paid taxes each year

Once a year, the legislators of firestone would access those taxes paid and they would create a budget for all the departments. This budget would set a department member limit and will also set the amount of money the department gets paid when patrolling. Since we would not want to wait a year from now for the first budget we would probably create a debt so we can make the budget. This would be a more realistic thing then to print money out of nowhere to give to departments.

1 Like

Quit it rn

2 Likes

Twice every congress, We readdress the budget because one year is to long in a video game

1 Like

I like the idea of taxes…

But, I dont think I would like it to worth this way.

2 Likes

It would be more realistic and would improve the firestone economy.

1 Like

I am pat of the 1% unless we get Tax Breaks i’m not for it :triumph:

2 Likes

Tax breaks are not going to happen. Everyone should have a 30% once a year tax.

1 Like

Then it isn’t realistic, you just lost

1 Like

Realistic enough

1 Like

How about no! This is also unconstitutional as the Constitution states no person shall have to pay obligatory fees to the government, except for which is a punishment for a crime.

1 Like

Lets change the constitution

1 Like

Well mate, hilariously, in your recent annoying spam out of terrible ideas you have pissed off or invalidated yourself to anyone who has the power to change it, as well as other people who have influence over that process. Add that amazing history plus this terrible idea and you’re boned.

2 Likes

I would not want him in Congress, lmao.

2 Likes

tbh i’d rather just spend your tax money.

2 Likes

the best way to do this is just copy mayflower and give depts budgets (# of people that can be in their group at any time)

its also the only way i see this in any way shape or form passing congress

1 Like

if we don’t own houses what’s the point in bills and taxes could be realistic but being a civilian isn’t a job and you make money from that - are you supposed to like give 25% of your earnings as a civillian

1 Like

Roblox has a 30% tax system and its a game. Why not firestone

1 Like

do you mean taxes when you buy shit or taxes relating to your salary in a career

1 Like

both.

1 Like

Unconstitutional.

1 Like