taterGad For Redwood City Alderman

Support.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

How will you do this?

1 Like

I plan on ensuring all side walks, public gathering areas, Business Properties in Redwood, and neighborhoods in Redwood are adequately safe and protected. I might, If needed propose a bill or bills that ensure the safety of the aforementioned areas.

1 Like

How will you exactly make sure these areas are safe? Just curious.

1 Like

My question to you kind sir, how will you make sure bills that are negative to Redwood will not Pass?

1 Like

By Talking with the community, Talking with other Alderman/Alderwoman and Citizens to Get their feedback on bills.

2 Likes

By Ensuring that Area has adequate Ordinances/laws in Place weather they be from the city, county, or State Legislation that Ensures that area is well protected by law. If that area does not have adequate Protection, Which I will determine By Citizens opinion and Other opinions of Alderman or Alderwoman, I will do my best to get it up to the citizens standards.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

How do you determine if an area is ‘adequately protected’?

1 Like

As I mentioned, I will take the Citizens Of Redwood’s Opinion, And Opinions of Other Alderman/Alderwoman and if the opinion is no, its unsafe (Granted You can only do so much in a City Council) I would, If needed Possibly Make Bill suggestions to the County Council, Or State Legislature In order to get that area/district up to the standards of the Redwood Citizens.

2 Likes

SUPPORT

2 Likes
1 Like

Caliente_Rank -https://gyazo.com/de5cbd65062bbce303238f1e6af69335

1 Like

I support.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support. :smiley:

2 Likes

support!!

2 Likes

elections are open! Thanks to everyone who has supported me! Our next stop is voting! Be sure to Vote! Redwood City Council Special Election Voting

2 Likes

Redwood City Council Special Election Voting

1 Like