taterGad for District of Prominence Council

Hello Citizens, my name is taterGad and I hereby announce I am running for a position on the District Of Prominence Council. If you do not know me, here is some background about me:

I am Currently a Senior Public Employee in DPW where I am in the Community Service Division.

I am the Chief Operating Officer for RW Taco Blox, a growing Business, which is almost licensed.

I have been In Firestone since about October.

I think the district of Prominence has an amazing legacy, and I want to help keep that legacy here along with cherishing all the great things we have here. I believe we can do more with Prominence park than what we currently do. I would like to make the park more popular than it is, it Is an amazing place shadowed by places like Redwood. It has potential to be a more important part in Firestone than it currently is. There is many venues in Prominence for events to be hosted, the spaces just aren’t utilized to the best of their capabilities. I would like to change that, and make the district more popular and possibly bring some tourism to the district that houses our state capitol. Lets be honest, The district hasn’t been as active as it could be. If I am to be elected into the council, I will do my best to change that and make Prominence an amazing place.

Please consider supporting me, thank you.

2 Likes

Support great guy here

3 Likes

fellow bin man supports fellow bin man

3 Likes

02d0c7b3ca71f2652839c0786061c7bd

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support