TacticalCuffs for County Council

Hello, I’m TacticalCuffs and I’m running for County Council.
I’ve been in Firestone for almost a year now. I’ve been in many different departments and gotten to experience a lot of different things over that time period.

List of departments:
DPW (Resign)
DOT (Resign)
SCSO (Deputy)
DOC ( Correctional Officer)
Although I have no experience in politics I would like to get more involved. This is why I’m running for this position. I’m running for this position because every day I hear from people about their great ideas. I want to voice the opinions of the people. I want to make it more accessible and transparent for the citizens of Firestone to be more engaged with things that happen within the County.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send me a DM on Discord.

Thank you,
TacticalCuffs
SCSO Deputy
DOC Correctional Officer

2 Likes

Support

~ CertifiedLaw

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

TacticalCuffs_Vote

2 Likes

Introduction

Hello, my name is TacticalCuffs. I’ve been in the state of Firestone for almost a year now and I’ve experienced many aspects that the state has to offer. Right off the bat, I would like to say I have no experience in politics. I want to use County Council as my Gateway into politics within the state of Firestone. I want to get more involved within Firestone and I feel like politics is the place for me to do so.

I am also a Deputy in Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office and a Correctional Officer for the Department of Corrections. Since I’ve graduated post I’ve gotten to meet a lot of people from Aspects of the community. I hear stories about things they would like to Implement and/or think they would like to see within the State of Firestone. Their ideas never make it anywhere because they don’t have a voice, they don’t have a person to Rely on to get this information out there.

I want to be your voice, I want to be the person you can DM on Discord and talk about your ideas to see how can Implement them into the county. I would love to work alongside County Executive patchy319 As he has shared some of his amazing ideas for the County. My goal for this term is to make things more accessible and transparent for the citizens of Firestone, because Your voice matters

Plans

One of the most important things to me is the voice of the citizens. I am not running for my own growth or personal gain. I am running for the people.

• Host monthly meetings (something along those line) to get input from the citizens.
  • Being active within the County to observe Issues and gain input from citizens.
  • Work closely with LEOs to come up with Strategies to solve them. (Of course this is something that would have to be approved)

Civilian activities

I’m constantly hearing about citizens having nothing to do except for crime. I want to implement more things for them to do within the county. Redwood is a hotspot because spawn is there but there’s really nothing for the citizens to do. This is why a lot of citizens lean towards doing criminal activities instead of living a law Abiding life. If elected this is something that is very important.

Problems with development

I understand the need for things to be fixed within the County, but you have to understand the developers are working on a new map for us. I do understand that things that are important aren’t being fixed. I think the devs are a little frustrated with the disrespect from the people in the community and aren’t really motivated to fix those issues.This is more of a Fedora problem but we can always try to speak with them.

Conclusion

In conclusion, Stapleton County needs a little TLC. For this term to be successful I need your support.

Thank you,

TacticalCuffs

Contact information

If you have any questions you can contact me via Discord at Elemlite#0001

2 Likes

Big support
Good luck dadz

3 Likes

2 Likes
2 Likes

support

3 Likes