TacticalBlue66 for Arborfield Mayor

Arborfield

TacticalBlue66 for Arborfield Mayor

“Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.”

~ Thomas Pain

Table of Contents

1. Introduction

2. Experience

3. Plans for the City of Arborfield

4. Conclusion

Introduction

Hello,

I am TacticalBlue66, and I am running for Arborfield Mayor. I am wanting to become the Mayor of Arborfield to help revive the municipal government and to allow it to prosper. The prior administration has failed to uphold its promises and adequately set up the city for success. My strategy runs on a three-step approach, which will be further discussed in my plans.

Three-Step Plan Outline
  1. City Administration

2. City Council

3. Businesses

Each of the areas that I have listed in my plans, will allow for the municipal government of Arborfield to prosper. If I am elected mayor, I will introduce a wave of new ideas and fundamentally change the view of the municipal government.

TacticalBlue66,

Candidate for Arborfield Mayor

Experience

I have listed my experience into three different categories, Firestone, Mayflower, and others. This will allow those who wish to view my experience, to accurately see what it currently and formally is. It will have a message next to it if it is a current position.

Firestone
  1. Department of Boating and Waterways; Deputy Secretary

2. Stapleton County Fire Department; Firefighter (current EMT-P/FFA certification)

3. Stapleton County Sheriffs Office; Deputy

4. Firestone Department of Corrections; Correctional Officer

5. Firestone Department of Commerce; Board of Directors; Director of Public Affairs

6. Redwood City Council

7. Redwood Press Secretary

8. Advisor to the Governor (NinWin1)

9. Firestone Fire Academy Admissions Officer

10. Firestone Times (shutdown, merged with FNN)

11. Firestone News Network

12. Firestone Broadcasting Company

13. Department of Transportation

14. Department of Public Works

Mayflower
  1. Plymouth Police Department; Sergeant (current position)

2. Lander Police Department; Officer

3. New Haven County Sheriffs Office; Deputy Second Class

4. New Haven County Fire Department; Firefighter

5. Department of Justice; Assistant Attorney General

6. City of Plymouth; Press Secretary

7. Department of Public Safety; Deputy Special Agent in Charge

8. Mayflower Broadcasting; Supervisor

9. Law Enforcement Training Institute; Division Coordinator (current position)

Other

1a. Legislative Assembly

1b. Courts (current position)

1c. Ambulance Service (current position)

2a. Sheriffs Office

2b. Fire Department

Plans for Arborfield

CityAdmin

City Administration

Reestablishment of offices

I will completely redo the structure of the different city offices. Currently, the city offices are not functional and have been left mostly vacant for the past few months. I plan to integrate the city offices into other functions in the city, including establishing a permit system for businesses (will be explained later).

Press Secretary

• The Press Secretary would be responsible for publishing a monthly release and hosting a community event once a month. It will be the goal of my administration to ensure we are completely transparent during our administration and will ensure we have shown our constituents what we are doing.

City Clerk

• The City Clerk would be responsible for the administration and management of the City Council, including keeping the trellos up to date.

• Overseeing our permit system (if passes legal analysis)

• Overseeing the Municipal Library

City Attorney

• The City Attorney would be responsible for ensuring all of our legislation is legal.

CityCouncil

City Council

Current state of affairs

Currently, the Arborfield City Council has not hosted a council meeting since November, of 2021. I will ensure I create legislative, and attempt within my powers to ensure the council remains active. As Mayor, I will be the presiding officer and will ensure that I host a meeting at minimum once per week. It is important we uphold our duties to our constituents, and not go inactive.

Legislation

Currently, most of the legislation in Arborfield is not good at all, I will work to redo all of it to actually apply and allow easier enforcement with law enforcement. I will additionally work with the county council, and house/senate to possibly get some of my ideas passed; please note, some of my ideas I know cannot be implemented right away, but my goal is to get them passed during my term

Roadway Control

I would like to redo the laws surrounding fire lanes, speed limits inside areas such as the speedway, and additionally put restrictions on the actions that can take place in parking lots.

Roadway Permit

This would allow businesses to get permits to close roads/parking lots/be exempt from some laws, etc. This would not be implemented right away, and would take a lot of work to ensure it meets applicable law.

Hospital Safety

This would give the authority to security at the hospital to trespass individuals, and would ensure no one can block first responders from making entry to the medical bay or the hospital itself.

Other

I have a few more ideas I will lay out here;

• Putting some restrictions on the area around the farms, to increase safety of businesses

• Work with businesses to allow to legislation to improve their operations, and overall increase activity.

Bus

Businesses

Currently, Arborfield has a lot of businesses within its city limits, and my goal will to get them all very active and have a good experience. I have listed most of how I will help them above, but I also wanted to say I will ensure they have a voice. I plan to have a monthly meeting with all the businesses leaders, so we can discuss changes to legislation they want.

Conclusion

I will also be running with mallyvibes as Deputy Mayor. You should vote for TacticalBlue66 to have a functioning government and to finally allow Arborfield to prosper.

Thank you all for considering your votes! I hope you choose me as your next Mayor!

PUT SUPPORT IN THE CHAT BELOW! If you have questions, do not hesitate to let me know!

Additionally, I want to be transparent about the issues I addressed, so I will provide some evidence. These are only a few screenshots, but I wanted to ensure I had evidence to support my points.

https://prnt.sc/26hl4vz

https://prnt.sc/26hl53x

https://prnt.sc/26hl5ft

https://prnt.sc/26hl5m8

Any questions can be directed to my direct messages or the comments.

Discord: Blue.#5712

mallyblue

2 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

How do you respond from the fact you were once impeached for corruption, no hate just seriously asking, what you will do better?

3 Likes

Great question!

The impeachment was for “corruption” but was mostly for just they didn’t think I followed the procedure for legal review. When we were in the city council, in 2020, we had thought that an amendment and resolutions did not need judicial review, and our city lawyer agreed.

You can review the reasons below.

https://trello.com/c/YbXPAPjI/424-impeachment-of-redwood-chairman-tacticalblue66

2 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

Thanks for the support!

2 Likes

support cool gifs

3 Likes

Thanks for the support!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Thanks! I appreciate the support!

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

Sure, support.

3 Likes

why did you override the mayor’s veto

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

I appreciate the support.

2 Likes

Thanks! Always appreciate the support!

2 Likes

This was in 2020? I believe the mayor didn’t have the authority to veto if I remember correctly, so I didn’t really overrule it.

2 Likes