TacticalArcane | Arborfield CC Elections 2020

Introduction

Greetings citizens of Firestone, I am TacticalArcane and I am announcing my campaign for Arborfield City Council.

Qualifications

I’ve been in The Robloxian Cops, and Rockport. I’ve joined Firestone in the year 2018, and I have stuck with it since. Despite taking a 1-2 year break off Roblox, I rejoined Firestone in 2019 under my previous account, which unfortunately got hacked. I recently have been a House of Representatives member, and a Public Employee of the Department of Transportation. I assume that I do not meet such qualities than other candidates.

Motivations

Arborfield is not that popular in Stapleton County, due to Redwood being the center of attention due to the CD, Path’s guns and many more. Arborfield, among other towns in Stapleton County, should receive more attractions. While this may be difficult, there are other ways to have people visit the town.

Goals

My goals, if elected, is to raise awareness and the popularity of Arborfield, and voice the concern of the public within the City Council. I will also do whats best for the public, Arborfield and Firestone as a whole.

Why vote for me?

Regardless of others opinions, and mine, I will always try to do whats right in favor of the public, Arborfield and the Firestone Government as well. As I stated previously, I will keep my DMs open if any citizen feels the need to contact me about anything regarding the city, or myself.

Conclusion

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on discord, and I will try my best to reply here as well.

Thank you, and I hope to see your support for my campaign.

1 Like

support

1 Like

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

support