TACTICAL_PANCAKES FOR HOUSE OF REPRESENATIVES

Ladies and Gentlemen, yes, it is time. Pancakes is running for the House of Representatives, and I need your help to make this successful.

To tell you a little about myself;

How’s it going! I’m a 23 year old Firefighter/EMT with a Bachelors in Political Science and two years of Law School under my belt from the University of South Carolina. I have an extremely detailed understanding of American Politics, and Firestone Politics. I will bring my relevant real world experience to the table to ensure that we can get the House of Representatives ACTIVE again!

Real World Experience:

- University of South Carolina: B.A in Political Science with a Minor in Public Policy

- University of South Carolina, School of Law: Completed 1st and 2nd year of Juris Doctor Program

- University of South Carolina Law Enforcement: Campus Safety Officer (CSO)	

- Law Firm in City of Columbia (name redacted for privacy): Chief in House Paralegal for Criminal Defense Firm (2016-2019)	

- Current Fire Department (name redacted for privacy): Firefighter/EMT (I have also been a member of their Volunteer Division since 2020) 

Certifications and Awards:

- University of South Carolina: Dean’s List (Superior Academy Achievement)

- City Police Department Hiring Committee: Committee Member and Department Liaison (I was on a panel of 15 people including members of the city council, police department, and other local agencies who were tasked with hiring the next Chief of Police.)

- South Carolina Fire Academy - Certified Firefighter (Firefighter One, Firefighter Two, and Hazmat Awareness) 

- NREMT: Certified Emergency Medical Technician

- Current Fire Department - Rookie Firefighter of the Year (2020-2021)

I’m not gonna ramble on any more than that. You get the point. I have the applicable knowledge and experience to create laws that will effect positive change in your lives as members of the great State of Firestone!

SIGN YOUR NAME, AND BECOME APART OF THE NEXT GENERATION OF FIRESTONE POLITICS!

4 Likes

support

1 Like

waffles are better :slight_smile:

1 Like

support

1 Like

agreed, but…

1 Like

SUPPORT

1 Like

support