t1dtony/policetonyR & SeanCityNavy for Gov/LtGov [v2]

t1dtony & SeanCityNavy

Governor and Lt. Governor Candidates

“Believe in Firestone

Our Campaign Server

1. Candidates Introductions

t1dtony - Gubernatorial Candidate

Hello, I am Gubernatorial Candidate t1dtony. For those of you that don’t know me, I am an enthusiastic candidate who recognizes the flaws in the current Executive Branch as well as the Legislative branch, my focus is to move forward, to enact changes for the better. I have an extensive background in the Legislative Branch serving as the President Pro Tempore, a Senator twice and as a House of Representative 4 separate times. I also have an extensive background as a Law Enforcement Officer, graduating POST Class 20.

SeanCityNavy - Lt. Gubernatorial Candidate

Evening, I am Lieutenant Gubernatorial Candidate SeanCityNavy, for those of you that don’t know me, I am an individual who involves himself within the community, showing the utmost dedication and courage to take the steps to address the challenges and obstacles the Legislative Branch may come across. I have previously served in the Senate 5 seperate times. I have previously served in the Firestone National Guard as the Brigadier General and I am the current Deputy Secretary of the Department of Defense, being awarded the Governor’s Medal of Excellence. I consistently strive to benefit the State in any form possible and I shall continue to do that in the future.

1. Executive Branch

We have noticed that the previous Governors had neglected the Executive Branch having complete disregard for the Cabinet members and their involvement within their Department. This negligence has resulted in a decrease of quality within the Executive Branch. We plan to combat this Incompetence by mandating Bi-Weekly meetings, reviewing every report of misconduct. With V3 around the corner, it is extremely important that we put focus on the Cabinet members to ensure their Departments transition smoothly into V3.

Ensuring that we have a competent Executive Branch is extremely important as we depend on these individuals to lead, not to allow for misconduct throughout the Department, a big part of our Agenda is to audit all Cabinet and Sub-Cabinet members. Our Cabinet Members are an integral part of the Executive Branch including their Departments they have been assigned to leave, if they lack the initiative then they lack the ability to remain on the Executive Branch.

As of now, all Cabinet members will remain the same

1. Legislative Branch

Our legislative branch has once again been failing. We support lowering the number of seats in both chambers of Congress. We want to lower the stupidity of Congress. Time and Time again, we’ve seen incompetence in both chambers of Congress, our plan is to increase the professionalism within the Legislative Branch, adding new rules and regulations to both Chambers to ensure the utmost professionalism and competence.

1. Community Outreach

Community outreach is an Integral part of being a Leader, listening to those who look up to you and taking in their opinions not only benefits yourself, but the collective. We plan to increase the Community outreach through an Executive Branch Twitter, hosting several occasions where the citizens can meet both the Governor and Lieutenant Governor. There have been several instances where the Governor and Lieutenant Governor have not said anything to anyone for several months, working behind the scenes, we’ve recognized how ineffective this method is to being a great leader which is why we’ve decided to be more transparent, letting the public know what’s happening as long as it doesn’t harm the security of the State, this will be done by Public Releases and statements released as required.

1. Activity

Time after time, we see Governors get elected into Office and then go inactive, not making any changes and quite frankly, sitting in Office for the power. We plan to increase the activity of not just ourselves but the Executive Branch as a whole, holding meetings and public gatherings to show support to the citizens, to show that while a lot happens behind the scenes, we are in fact active and dedicated to bettering the State.

In Conclusion: Vote/support us if you want real change in the Executive Branch. We will bring change and activity into the Executive Branch. We will also respond to every dm we get (or at least I will lol) unlike past administrations. They have failed to bring transparency and activity. We will change that. Join our campaign discord for campaign and rally updates.

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

SUPPORT

3 Likes

Hit the nail on the head with that executive branch part.

My question to you, how do you plan to incorporate the Lt. Governor into the executive branch? In the past the Lt. Governor as mostly functioned only as President of the Senate, while in reality the Vice President is often tasked with other duties relating to the executive branch.

3 Likes

Support.

4 Likes

I’ll bring him on decisions I make and ask him for advice on things. I’ll try to find a role for him where ever I can.

4 Likes

Support.

4 Likes

signed

4 Likes

sean lmfao

5 Likes

support

4 Likes

man can run a legislature

3 Likes

support

5 Likes

Support and endorsed.

Signed,

AlexTheAviatorRBLX

City Councilman of the City of Prominence.

4 Likes

supportt

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

thank you all!

5 Likes

SUPPORT!