T_xom for Senate - “Perspective”

Hello, citizen of Firestone. I am T_xom and I am announcing my intent to run in these Senate Special Elections. I have been in the Firestone community for four years and I believe that I have seen enough to be qualified for such a high public office.

Recent Firestone experience

Editor-in-Chief of T-Rex News
Former County Councillor
Former Arborfield City Councillor
Vice President of the Prominence Library

Why should I support & vote for T_xom?

Firestone certainly isn’t as active as it was 2-3 years ago, and yet the government is only becoming more polluted with corruption. In every branch of every level of government, especially the state government, people holding positions of power are exercising the duties of their offices in an attempt to gain more power, not in the best interest of the people. This must end. I am no career lego politician, I have never served in Congress or had much influence to change anything. But if I am elected to the Senate, I will work for the people and represent only the best interests of the people. Despite the unfortunate failures of my past endeavors in Firestone, I hope that you will consider supporting this most honorable campaign.

I intend on:

• Sponsoring legislation to limit the power and term lengths of BLEE members and to provide more accountability in the Judicial Branch
  • Protect the right to bear arms by compelling the FFC to host more CCFT trainings
  • Supporting our Executive Branch and executive departments, giving them what they need to combat the rising crime in our state
  • Listening to the public, their wishes, and their thoughts on proposed legislation and matters

For a better Firestone, support and vote for T_xom.

1 Like

Support from CanadlanLaw

Support

1 Like

support x

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support from flvnder

Support

1 Like

support endorse

1 Like

I support!!

1 Like

support

1 Like

I SUPPORT AND ENDORSE THIS AMAZING INDIVIDUAL

1 Like

I’d encourage updating the system to allow for asynchronous classes in addition to the synchronous one. Understand the issue and causes before creating a solution. Your plan would just make people quit.

1 Like

Support though. Just keep the above in mind.

1 Like

I appreciate the feedback. I left that part of my plans somewhat vague on purpose. My goal isn’t to force the FFC to do anything, but rather to come up with solutions to the existing problem — a lack of CFCT trainings. Any changes to the existing system are good changes.

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support i like oreos

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support from Nayukii2005

I support this guy so fucking hard

1 Like