Greetings, District of Prominence. I, T_xom, am announcing my intent to run to be a member of the Prominence District Council. I hope that the public will help me reach the threshold of 3 supporters.
Relevant Firestone experience
- Owner & Editor-in-Chief of T-Rex News
- Former County Councillor
- Vice President, Prominence Library
- Formerly a bar-certified attorney
- Former Arborfield City Councillor
- Ensure the continued greatness of our District and the collective prosperity of its residents.
- Work to support municipal departments and maintain their ability to appropriately serve our community. The PDP must receive any and all of the assistance they need to combat rising crime in Firestone.
- Listen to the needs and concerns of the public, shaping all legislation and decisions around the interests of the people. Lego career politicians want governments under their control, while I want a government by the people and for the people.
Acknowledgement of Past
I don’t deny that my political career and general involvement in the Firestone community hasn’t been perfect. I have been arrested for in-game crimes in the past – though I have no unremoved felonies, having been fortunate enough to recently be pardoned for my one felony arrest. There have been instances where I have had to leave public office on bad terms. The Board of Legal Examiners and Ethics doesn’t like the idea of me practicing law in Firestone. But this campaign isn’t about the past; rather, it’s about shaping a better future for you, the people of Prominence.
Please support this campaign and vote for me if/when the time comes.