T_xom for County Council - Let’s Do Stuff 👍

T_xom for County Council

Greetings, residents of the great Stapleton County. I am T_xom, and I am running for the Stapleton County Council. Though I don’t have much experience in government and politics, I plan on supporting you, the people, and listening to your voices if I am elected. Some may say that this isn’t a serious campaign, but those people are wrong, and if I get disqualified then it’s censorship!!!

Experience/Firestone stuff

Former Business Owner
Former Arborfield City Councilman
Published Author in the Prominence Library
Recipient of the Arborfield Resident Award
BAR Certified Attorney

Plans

I have a main plan for if I am elected. My plan is to propose a bill to the County Council that will incentivize and reward trade businesses in Stapleton County. I see very few trade businesses that exist, with only the odd landscaping or plumbing business popping up, and I hope that by doing this we can increase trade businesses and business competition in the county.

Frankly, I must say, the county government isn’t all too useful to exist. Nowadays, county and municipal councils are pretty much just legislating for the purpose of legislating, something that I am against. I will vote against random or unnecessary legislation, or legislation that expands the power or size of the county government, and I will ensure that the legislation that I do vote in favour of is supported by the people.

Additionally, it is important to note that I have been accused of threatening to commit terrorism, though these accusations are 100% false and these traitorous accusers have no evidence of follow-through.

Vote T_xom for a better Stapleton County!

4 Likes

no support

1 Like

No support.

2 Likes

we love a B.A.R. attorney

4 Likes

my bad you guys don’t have to keep being so critical!!!

3 Likes

Bar Certified Attorney

4 Likes

Support from Yu_xp

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support :100:

3 Likes

Support, Liberty for all death to the UCFA!

3 Likes

Support from b_aconxv

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

despicable. support