T_xom for Arborfield City Council (3)

Greetings, residents of the great City of Arborfield. I am T_xom, and I am running for the Arborfield City Council. For an end to government expansion and a voice for the people, be sure to vote for me in the upcoming city council election, and reply with “support” to this forum post so that I can get on the ballot.

Relative experience

Stapleton County Councilman
Former Arborfield City Councilman
Recipient of the Arborfield Resident Award

Additional Firestone Stuff

Bar Certified Attorney
Prominence Library Published Author
Former Business Owner (Arborfield Library, shut down after a couple of months)

PLANS:

1. Allow for Recalls
    When I was first an Arborfield City Councilman, I proposed an amendment to the City Charter to allow for publicly-elected officials in the city government, such as city council persons and the mayor, to be recalled from office. This allows for the public to be able to remove their elected officials if they don’t like what the officials are doing. Unfortunately the amendment failed legal review, but should I be elected to the City Council, I will modify and repropose it so that it will pass legal review and hopefully pass entirely.

2. Stop Government Expansion & Listen to You
    This isn’t much of a plan, but rather something that ALL government officials should be doing. The government is already big enough and is already hurting far too many people, and unfortunately some people want to expand it to be even bigger. This is not ok and not something that the great people of this city want. I will always stick up for the people and always vote against measures to expand the government.

For a better city and a smaller government, vote for T_xom in the upcoming City Council election!!
it is important to note that there are also accusations against me of threatening to commit terrorism, however these accusations are untrue and they also have 0 evidence of follow through

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

meant to say relevant experience, not relative, sorry

2 Likes

I support this man

4 Likes

support with my whole heart

4 Likes

support.

4 Likes

same thing