T_xom for Arborfield City Council 2022 (round 2)

Hello, I’m T_xom and I am running to be a City Councilor for the City of Arborfield.

Firestone stuff:

• Former Manager & Owner of the Arborfield Library
  • Published author in the Arborfield Library (when it existed) and the Prominence Library
  • Recipient of the Arborfield Outstanding Resident Award (October 2022 SOTM)

Plans:

1. This isn’t much of a plan and it’s basically what every person holding elected office should do, but as a City Councilor, I will always listen to suggestions from the public and ask for public opinion when there is something being voted on in the Arborfield City Council.

2. Amend the City Charter to allow more than just 6 councilors. Especially now that municipal police departments have been added, people are more interested in municipal politics/government and many people want to run for city council or other office, such as myself. Additionally, the council should represent the wants and needs of the people, and the more voices that there are on it, the more representative it is. I believe that the total number of councilors should be increased to 7-8, and I will propose legislation in my term as a councilor to do so.

3. Promote Arborfield business. I think that businesses in Arborfield should be given benefits and assistance from the government, and I think that the Business Relations program needs to be improved. I will work with the mayor and other councilors to add/increase rewards for active businesses in Firestone, such as FSD, advertisement, and more/different business awards, and I also plan on hosting more events with businesses.

Arborfield #1
Support me & vote for me
Prominence <<<<
Redwood <<<<

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

support

1 Like

sure why not support

1 Like

Support