SwedishVic for Redwood City Council

Greetings citizens of Redwood,

I am SwedishVic and I am proud to announce my bid for Redwood City Council. With less than 24 hours ago, one seat is up for grabs. I hope to be able to earn your support to hopefully have that seat!

Let me introduce myself. I began playing Roblox in roughly 2015. Its been until recently, in mid 2021, have I joined the community of Firestone. I haven’t participated much in Firestone due to some personal reasons. However, I have taken the new year to begin participating in the community. Which brings me into some experience!

EXPERIENCE

-Stapleton County Weather Service Community Engagement Liaison

Out of State,

-Aigio Foreign Minister
-Falcon Falls Foreign Minister
-Falcon Falls Countt Executive

PLANS

I have a few plans that I would like to being to the table for Redwood;

1. Bring transparency between the city and its citizens
    -I will become the voice of the people in the city council. I believe that transparency between the city and citizens is heavily needed. I don’t believe that Redwood currently does so. I will provide full transparency to Redwood Citizens via statements and any form of communication.

2. Bring a bigger support of businesses into city plans
    -I hope to allocate resources to businesses to expand in Redwood. Although most of it is by development support, I will work with the city council and Ministry of Commerce to create a sustainable business resources within Redwood.

3. Lower gas prices
    -I have collected information about newrly every cities gas prices. Redwood has the 2nd highest gas price below Prominence. I vow to lower these prices in any way I can. It is despicable that these prices are so high.

CLOSING REMARKS

I hope that I have gained your support for my campaign in Redwood. With roughly 20 hours left in the tank, let’s see what we can do!

Lets speed run this,
SwedishVic

2 Likes

Streethockeyrules has supported!

1 Like

@L_3ee

1 Like

malachikeating supports!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

iAppleLaw has supported!

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

He can have this one.

1 Like

Good luck!

1 Like

you’ve ran in multiple elections yet haven’t been elected, how do you plan to persuade voters?

1 Like