SwedishVic for Prominence City Council

Greetings citizens of Prominence,

I am SwedishVic and I am asking for YOUR support for my campaign to be a Councilman for Prominence.

Let me introduce myself,

I came into Firestone in mid 2021. However, its been until recently I have began to be more included into the community. If in the Stapleton County Weather Service discord, you have probably seen my work as a public affairs officer.

I am a very hard working individual and stay true to promises. I love listening to others and topics that are needed to be addressed.

PLANS

I hope to bring a lot into the city. Here are some of the topics I would like to address;

-Public Relations
-I believe that Prominence needs a far better way of relations with the public. I hope to improve public relations greatly while in term.

-Business
-I hope to make Prominence a far better suit for businesses to begin here. While being home to many services, I hope to bring a bigger source of commerce into the city.

I hope to bring Prominence to a further of a rise than before. I believe that our city can go up snd beyond in the state and I promise to devote my time to do so.

Hopefully I can rally for your support to get your voice heard.

Any questions or concerns regarding my campaign can be directed onto this thread or to my DMs vicster#2090

-SwedishVic

3 Likes

Jersey Supports!

3 Likes

Support

4 Likes

support!

4 Likes

County Executive Jackfruitism has waged his support!

3 Likes

how will you do this?

how will you do this?

4 Likes

Greet questions!

I hope to work with my fellow councilman to provide resources for making Prominence a more desirable place for commerce!

Then onto public relations. I believe there is more transparency that is needed within Prominence. I vow to be that voice to bring that transparency among citizens of Prominence

3 Likes

iAppleLaw has pledged their support for me in the elections!

3 Likes

no support on your arborfield city council speech but the prom one is way better :+1:

SUPPORT

3 Likes

NevPlaysGames is on board with their support!

2 Likes

SimulationCode has pledged their support!

2 Likes

I support

3 Likes

Just a few questions I saw while looking at your plans:

How will you work to improve public relations?

How do you plan to accommodate for businesses, given that much of the work regarding business implementation into municipalities resides largely with the developers?

4 Likes

Howdy there Stamose! Fantastic questions!

Regarding public relations, I am heavily experienced in that background. I hope to use my experience to build transparency between Prominence and the public. Building transparency allows for a better public opinion regarding the city.

And for businesses within Prominence; I hope to work with my fellow councilman and businesses to make Prominence a more suitable place for businesses. I hope to achieve this by creating acts within the city to further aid business resources.

Hopefully this answered your questions! Feel free to ask further!

2 Likes

Some follow ups:

How do you plan to bring transparency between the public and the city?

I understand it’s difficult to be specific regarding this, but if you were to propose an act to help businesses in Prominence thrive, could you give an example of something you’d help businesses with that they’re struggling with right now?

3 Likes

Thanks for the follow up questions

I am a firm believer of transparency. If I believe that something needs to be addressed to the public regarding Prominence and I am able to do so, I will of course make a statement from my office that explains as much as I am able to. I would also aid citizens with any questions that they may have regarding the city.

Then I love your question regarding businesses. From what I have viewed is that businesses dont have all the room that they want within Prominence as it is heavily occupied by departments and government property. Although I am not sure regarding the limitations on what I can and cannot do with that, I certainly would try my best to make that issue addressed. And most certainly, I will look into laws and limitations regarding this.

Another thing that I have viewed with businesses is the problem of unemployment. Not a lot of employees are within businesses. Although an act would not be most beneficiary, nor do I believe it would make a change if able to do so, I will fight to raise employment. This would most certainly by working with the city, commerce, and businesses to try and get more city organized events. Which does tie in with my goal of public relations support. This would allow businesses to be more recognized and allows the city to gain more popularity.

3 Likes

Streethockeyrules has supported

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

malachikeating has supported. So can you!

2 Likes

tonysstepbro supports!

2 Likes