SwedishVic for House

Greetings fellow citizens of Firestone,

I am SwedishVic and am running for a ballot spot for the House of Representatives.

Firestone has been overran with crime the past month or 2. And seeing that shaped into our community is just horrendous. Our citizens are in constant threat of crime.

Do we want that future for Firestone? The clear answer is ‘no.’

Thats where I step in, I am a newer face to Firestone, joining the community shortly after Thanksgiving after spending a year and half away from Roblox in general. I want to come back and come back strong.

I want the House to produce and pass hard on crime laws, ensuring that Firestone is a safe community. We can’t have crime floating around. We need safety.

From my experience, I know what solutions work and what don’t. Although I don’t have too much experience within the state, besides as a member of the Stapleton County Westher Service, I have a book full of experience in notable communities.

Interested in it? Here’s my resumé;

Now, do we want a House that won’t combat crime? Or a House that will? It’s your choice Firestone.

1 Like

why are you running for both the house of representatives and senate? what would you do if you were elected in both?

1 Like

I support this question.

1 Like

Well, the Senate bidding has closed and unfortunately I did not get the signatures required fo be on the ballot. I have taken feedback and am using it for an attempt for the House of Representatives!

1 Like

Election concluded; no voting period due to there being no more than 11 candidates.