SwedishVic for House of Representatives

SWEDISHVIC FOR HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

I - Introduction

Greetings, I am SwedishVic and I am announcing my bid for the House of Representatives for the State of Firestone. I have a number of plans and main objectives that I will state throughout this speech. I hope to bring a big change to the current state of Firestone. We have numerous problems all over the board, I hope to reduce this amount as much as I can. I wish to win your support to bring me to the House to represent each and every Citizen of Firestone.

II - Experience

I have achieved great within all of my government positions. Most notably in Arborfield, where I helped bring the city to be more active within council sessions, brought reasonable guidelines to prevent unreasonable expulsions and impeachments, and much more in the works. Within Stapleton County, I have been able to create exceptional transparency throughout the county as the Press Secretary. I have much more experience which is listed below:

Government Experience:

• Arborfield City Councilman x1
  • Redwood Alderman x1
  • Stapleton County Press Secretary
  • Stapleton County Council x1

Non-Government Experience:

• Department of Justice Employee
  • Department of Transportation Employee

Awards:

• Arborfield Municipal Award

III - Plans

Within my time in municipalities, I have been able to meet my goals within my positions. I hope to do far more on the state level. I have 2 main priorities I hope to complete as a House Representative.

• I hope to work with my fellow House members to create a bill that will incentivise business owners. With the arrival of new businesses, I hope to bring even more in. I plan on working to incentivise businesses to create a better Firestone economy for our State. This would benefit current as well as future businesses that wish to launch within our great State.

• Another focus point of mine is changing aspects to our criminal code and traffic code. There are a number of offenses that should be modified and changed to fit in offenses that aren’t recognized or covered. This should hopefully end the debate over most offenses that are not as clear.

I also have a number of other smaller changes that would add onto or make further clarity to other bills. These would range from more criminal code, to state defense, to economy. I plan to better our state in every way possible with my plans to create a more stable and safe environment for all.

IV - Conclusion

I hope to gather your support for this election season. I plan on supporting our economy and make needed changes to our penal code. Support me to be represented at our state level.

“One Firestone for all, all for Firestone”

/s/ SwedishVic

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

SimulationCode supports

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support following experience gained!