SwedishVic for County Council

SWEDISHVIC FOR STAPLETON COUNTY COUNCIL

I - INTRODUCTION

Greetings Stapleton County Residents,

You may know me from around the county. I am SwedishVic and I am announcing my bid for Stapleton County Council. I have a lot of plans that I hope to bring into the County if elected. I plan to serve the people of our great County and improve it everywhere needed. I hope to bring in your support for me during these special elections!

II - EXPERIENCE

Current Firestone Government Experience:

• Stapleton County Press Secretary
  • Arborfield Councilman x1
  • Redwood Alderman x1

Current Firestone Non-Government Experience:

• Department of Justice Employee
  • Department of Transportation Public Employee
  • Stapleton County Weather Service Board of Director

Awards:

• Arborfield Municipal Award

III - PLANS

I primarily hope to bring in a better commerce experience for our businesses. With this short time, I hope to incentivise businesses that are operating exceptionally throughout the County. I will also be working with the County to host more events that involve businesses around the County.

I also hope to bring in even more transparency throughout Stapleton County. Within my tenure as Press Secretary, I have been able to bring more transparency throughout the County. I plan on doing even more. I hope with being able to grasp what is going on more internally of the County Council, even more transparency will be sent out to our Residents.

I will also work with the County to provide a more active County within our State. With activity dropping, it is only a matter before issues happen within the County. I plan on furthering the speed in County sessions, like I have in Arborfield.

IV - CONCLUSION

With this being a short term, I hope to make as much change in the County as I can. I am going to incentivise businesses, bring in a surplus of transparency, and get this County more active. Support me for a bigger, better Stapleton County.

/s/ SwedishVic

1 Like

SimulationCode supports!

1 Like

Mistik12133 supports!!

1 Like

iiawesomek9 supports

1 Like

eat shit and die support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes