SwedishVic for Arborfield City Council

Greetings Citizens of Arborfield,

I am hoping for YOUR support here on the campaign.

INTRODUCTION

My name is SwedishVic, I have been playing ROBLOX for a number of years, with Firestone being over the past 5 months. I am now running for Arborfield. I have a set of plans that I hope to bring into the city. I hope for your support!

EXPERIENCE

Here is a list of my Firestone positions;

-Redwood Alderman (Current)
-Stapleton County Weather Service Board of Directors for Public Relations

I also have other government positions outside of Firestone which is listed here;

-Aigio Foreign Minister (Frmr)
-Falcon Falls County Executive (Frmr)
-Falcon Falls Foreign Minister (Frmr)

PLANS

I have a few plans that I hope to introduce to the table. Here is a short list of some that I hope to bring in;

-Expand public outreach, I believe that Arborfield can do a better job with public relations. I hope to further public relations within the city as I have numerous experiences in that field, which I hope to bring into play.

-Better emergency management, with the rise of severe weather within the state, Arborfield has fallen target to numerous severe weather events. I hope to write bills that would further alert our citizens and allow for better responses from the municipality.

MY WORK

Within Redwood I have been apart of and have written bills and acts to bring into Redwood. Here is a bill that I wrote that has been signed by the Mayor;

Redwood Municipal Holiday Recognition Act

I have currently have 1 additional bill on the Redwood Docket along with one that is up to be signed by the Redwood Mayor.

CONCLUSION

I hope to gather your support for me on these special elections. I promise to bring my plans into action and expand onto them.

-SwedishVic

2 Likes

RepoAllegiance supports!

2 Likes

iAppleLaw supports

2 Likes

lunchwow supports!

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Milodian_RBLX supports!

2 Likes