SWAT and SCFD

Hey there. I’ve been in SCFD for a little over a year now and I’ve experienced a lot of things. I do remember that there was a period of time (this took place over about a week) where SWAT operatives would ride with SCFD (mainly EMS) and sit in the rigs. They would respond to the call with us and basically serve as protectors for SCFD. This proved an effective deterrent for criminals as there was a trained operative right next to us. I think that this could be implemented and they could be “deployed” with us when there is an elevated threat level (like right now). I think this could work effectively and should be implemented in the county.

5 Likes

Yeah i think this would be a good thing for the SCFD as i put in an application for the SCFD and my time being in the FDOT and a Civilian the things that i see happen to the SCFD with the Criminals is Bad we need Bullet Proof Vest for the SCFD and LEOS Sitting in Rigs For the SCFD’S Safety

2 Likes

Maybe the SWAT command could think about tactical paramedics how we have in CRT. Just an idea, just how it’s used IRL.

2 Likes

TEMS (Tactical Emergency Medical Services) was attempted before. It looked very promising and was very close to being operational. Fed then shot it down saying it was “unrealistic”

5 Likes

I remember when SCFD had infinite health, you couldn’t kill them no matter what. I think you guys need it back cause I feel extremely bad when someone ruins your entire RP.

10 Likes

This will be taken into consideration.

2 Likes

Very good idea.

2 Likes

Fed shutdown Tactical Medics, awhile back sadly

3 Likes

a criminal who feels bad for us, means a lot

3 Likes

It’s not just me who feels bad for you it’s a lot more

3 Likes

Already tried, fed struck it down

2 Likes

Can’t, cause fed will strike it down like usual

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes