SveetChloe for House of Representatives

SveetChloe for House of Representatives

Today is a day in which I have decided to take action in running for the House of Representatives. To those who know me, welcome and thank you for reading, to those who do not, my name is SveetChloe, or better known as Chloe. Since joining Firestone, I have worked to become involved in a numerous amount of Departments alongside gain numerous certifications and qualifications. While my congressional experience may be short, I believe it is time for me to use the knowledge and skills that I have currently to be involved. Below, you can find my experience and resume.

Notable positions (Former & Current):

• Fire Medic, Public Information Office Coordinator & Paramedic of the Stapleton County Fire Department
  • Marine Division, FDOC Training Bureau, & Public Affairs Office Event Coordinator of the Department of Corrections
  • Clerk of the Stapleton County House of Representatives
  • Former Trooper of the Firestone State Patrol
  • State Aviation Safety Bureau of the Firestone Department of Aviation
  • Public Affairs Director & Legal Board of the Department of Commerce
  • Instructor & Legal Board of the Peace Officer and Standards Training
  • Junior Training Officer of the Firestone Fire Academy
  • Former Public Employee of the Department of Public Works

Other qualifications:

• Bar certification
  • POST certification
  • EMT-P/EMT-B/FF/NVCI certification

Awards:

• EMT of the Year 2022
  • POST Service Award of Class 71
  • POST Mentorship Award
  • FFA Staff of the Class Award
  • FDOC Employee of the Month of November, 2022

Current plans being worked on:

• New Firestone Traffic Code is being worked on with multiple members of the Department of Justice and former congress.
  • Working with the community to discover legislation in need of adjustment or creation.
  • More to be decided and worked on as things are brought to me by you, the public.

Thank you for your upmost support and as a Representative, I promise to not work just for me, but to work with you in hearing your voice, your thoughts, and helping YOU be the change within the State.

10 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

support!

3 Likes

Support & Endorsed

2 Likes

SUPPORT AND ENDORSED

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

T0xic_R3DACT3D Supported.

2 Likes

I hereby humbly, proudly, slightly hesitantly, overly confidently, in good fun, and with some constipation; support Ms Chloe for the Firestone House of Representatives!

2 Likes

SUPPORT!!!

2 Likes

DevelopingTheCode Supports!

2 Likes

I SUPPORT WOMAN!!!
WWWWWWWWWW YOU NEED TO WIN! I HEARBY SUPPORT AND ENDORSE WHICH IS A W IN THIS, HOW AMAZING IF WOMAN IS CE!>!!!

2 Likes

Cixrio supports!

2 Likes

support yay

2 Likes

iiPennsylvania_laws supports!

2 Likes

Emizlyy Supports!

2 Likes

Supportt

2 Likes

Support