SurrealReality for Senate 2018

INTRODUCTION
Hello, citizens of Firestone! For those who don’t know me, I’m SurrealReality, one of your fellow citizens and friends. I’m running for senatorial office this election in order to be a senator that is truly of, for, and by the people. Far too many senators have been elected into office only to abandon their voting platform and serve their own selfish purposes. Since I’ve never run for elected office before, I’m not a politician-- I’m just like you.

QUALIFICATIONS
Being a citizen of Firestone since October of 2016 has allowed me to fully perceive the state as it truly exists. It has also given me the tremendous opportunity to hold jobs that have given me certain traits, like leadership and problem solving, that qualify me to hold the job of Senator:
*Crisis Response Team Agent (DHS)
*Special Operations Agent (DHS)
*Intelligence Office Agent (DHS)
*Special Forces Commanding Officer (NG)
*Major General (NG)
A complete resume is available upon request, just shoot me a DM!

INTENTIONS
Since the people are my platform, I always love receiving suggestions on what kinds of laws you would like passed. Although I am primarily focused on the needs of the citizens, I did have a few ideas of my own as a starting point:
*Ensure no bills are passed with exploitable loopholes
*Guarantee the citizens’ voices are heard by turning common suggestions into laws

CONCLUSION
Being in law enforcement myself afforded me a unique opportunity to observe the inner workings of the separate law enforcement agencies. This in turn allowed me to see what kind of laws were necessary to keep everything running smoothly, as well as to keep our hardworking officers, agents, deputies, troopers, and guardsmen safe.

I hope you make the right choice and vote SurrealReality for Senate! Please reply to this forum post with a “support” if you agree with my ideas and wish to see a more improved Firestone State. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or concerns: SurrealReality#2934

“Make your dreams an actuality-- vote for Reality!”

6 Likes

A hard worker, very capable of the position.

3 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

I fully support and endorse.

Signed,
Timshep07
FNG Major General

2 Likes

Support!

-Crazzydan,
NG Major

3 Likes

Massive support & endorsement.

Do good.

Signed,
OfficerVideoGame
Former Governor of the State of Firestone

3 Likes

support for my sexy hot slothy

2 Likes

I usually wouldn’t do this but,

Endorsed

Signed,
IdentityLaw
Governor of the State of Firestone

3 Likes

support!

2 Likes

Support!

Signed,
Numatics

3 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support,

Signed,
Lt. Governor Bjohn323

2 Likes

support and endorsed.

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support, I know you will do well.

3 Likes

Support and Endorsed.

3 Likes

Support

1 Like

As the former Major General of the National Guard, you have brought the Firestone National Guard to success. I would love to see you in the Senate. Support.

3 Likes

Support & Endorse

3 Likes