SurrealReality for House 2021-3

INTRODUCTION
Hello, citizens of Firestone! For those who don’t know me, I’m SurrealReality, one of your fellow citizens and friends. I’m running for re-election to house office this election in order to continue representing the will of the people.

Alongside my service in numerous departments, including as Major General of the Firestone National Guard, I have served one term in the Senate and am currently seeking my sixth term in the House of Representatives. I am currently employed as a Captain and Senior Drill Sergeant in the National Guard, a State Attorney for the Department of Justice, and a member of the Board of Advisors for the Department of State.

ACHIEVEMENTS
During my recent terms in the House, I’ve authored and sponsored some notable laws, including:

In addition to several notable pieces of legislation, I was also elected to the position of Speaker of the House. It was an extreme honor to be elected to this position and I hope to do it again this term.

CONCLUSION
Throughout my terms in office, I’ve consistently kept my campaign promises of passing necessary laws and representing the people. I hope you make the right choice and vote SurrealReality for House! Please reply to this forum post with a “support” if you agree with my ideas and wish to see a more improved Firestone State.

“Make your dreams an actuality-- vote for Reality!”

5 Likes

he’s so mean

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

SUPPORT!

1 Like

support