Suggestion, give FSP new sirens

Hi it’s me, everyones favorite FSP corporal,

Corporal tRoOpErAlly.

I think that FSP should get new sirens, the siren we have right now it from Norfolk days, it’s also the same one mayflower uses for all of its agencies, automatically making it garbage.

Also, realistically, State Police departments use sirens similar to the SCSO siren, with a louder, more high pitched yelp and wail.

Sirens like the Code 3 Mastercom B would work great, or like a federal signal touchmaster delta, these are just suggestions

i’m honestly making this thread cause i’ve gotten so tired of the lame low pitched fsp sirens

(I am very aware that devs cannot find every different type of siren on roblox)

6 Likes

How about no.

6 Likes

How about, yes, how would you feel if you were us?

4 Likes

I wouldn’t really care, the sirens are fine to me.

3 Likes

Yes. Yes. YESSSSSSSSSSSS

3 Likes

Sirens were designed to make people to move out of the way. Not to sound good, and besides why come up with it now?

3 Likes

The FSP sirens are’t really realistic though

4 Likes

Well, DOC I think correct if I’m wrong but they use V1 siren of FS. Why would you change it now? I didn’t see anyone else talking about it. I doubt that you guys will get a new siren anytime soon.

4 Likes

Support

3 Likes

If DOC and FSP switched sirens, I would be very happy, again it’s not realistic for a department like FSP to have such a low tone yelp and wail.

3 Likes

I think this would actually be great instead of being similar to multiple other departments.

3 Likes

Any who good luck!

3 Likes

lmfao, sirens?? you guys are complainin about sirens now, jesus christ

5 Likes

what isn’t there to complain to the devs about

3 Likes

I demand helicopter sirens

4 Likes

new sirens ples

3 Likes

i approve this message

3 Likes

i personally like both FSP and DOC’s sirens. i see zero need to change it now

-Assistant Warden

3 Likes

DOC’s is way better, furry teamed me DOC last night on the test server, I was very jealous, I would apply if I wasn’t in two 2ndarys.

3 Likes

You were literally the most recent department to receive a siren update. You have no right to complain. Sirens aren’t supposed to sound good. They get the job done. image

You sound NOTHING like the other departments because you’re the only department with different sirens.

5 Likes