Subway

I mean, this may be hard to make but, maybe either a underground subway or overground. It would be a fun and easy way to transport. Maybe one of those cards that you can put in money and then swipe it on the card thing. (idk what its called) Maybe DOT would do it, not quite sure. But it would be a cool way to go around. It will take a lot of developing but I don’t think it is impossible.

3 Likes

possibly DOT, or even just an automatic one. And it could even get to the point where criminals can take a subway hostage, (Like plane hijacking soon to come to FIA), so it would be like you buy a card if you don’t have a record or whatever, then you can hijack the subway and leos have to get it to a stop.

idk just an idea @FederalLaw

3 Likes

Like it send it to https://www.roblox.com/games/579396373/Suggestions-and-Ban-Appeals-Center @OperatorAmerican

3 Likes

NO NO NO NO

inb4 IO has to combat terroist attacks on the subway

3 Likes

Automatic= glitch.

Blood and flesh= subject to critical error.

I do believe there is a space under the map where you can make a tunnel. However, details would be absolutely catastrophic to the server in lag and FD treatment. I don’t think that V2 could handle it anyway.

Best Wishes,
-Mr. Law.

3 Likes

Well, I don’t think it’s impossible you could just use a mech with some seats. Would be nice having something like that

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure you won’t be able to hijack planes

2 Likes

Both fed and envelope have talked about this addition to FIA.

2 Likes

This would made it even harder to load into the game.

2 Likes

A Subway would not work, as I have brought this Idea up to Fed before and he stated that He wouldn’t do it since it will cause Lag.

3 Likes

Best wishes John Green

3 Likes

sorry no crash course references here plz
(plz tell me thats a crash course reference or im stupid)

3 Likes