Student medical licenses

Hi everyone I’m taking a poll right now regarding student medical licenses in FS. Heres how my vision for this works.

Once a student has taken and passed a session in either FFA or FMA for their respective course, they are permitted to go into v2 with a licensed HCP in their field and practice at a reduced scope of practice. All students must be observed by an authorized member of the respective department they are riding with.

Due to these students being unlicensed individuals, the licensed HCP would be responsible for any actions conducted by the student. Students would likely need to wear some type of academy outfit during these shifts as well to signify that they are a student.

I am doing a poll to see if this is something that people are interested in, and if the HCPs here would be interested to do this as well. This is NOT a sign that this is coming, or will ever come. Please vote below and ask and questions you have about this here, or in my DMs.

Are you interested in this being implemented?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

0 voters

Are you a licensed HCP?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

If you are a current, or future student please select your desired license.
  • EMT-B
  • EMT-P
  • RN

0 voters

If you are a licensed HCP please select your department(s)
  • SCFD
  • DOH EMS
  • DOH SCMC
  • FNG 9th med

0 voters

3 Likes

dont see a reason to why it cant be added

2 Likes

Seems like a route for problems

3 Likes

I think it’s a good idea but as previously discussed it should only be granted upon request and approval from FFA/DOH.

2 Likes

The supermajority here voting are non certs

3 Likes