Strat Health Updates May 2023

This is just for people not in my business discords from the last two messages about my health.

From 4/15/2023: I wanted to share why I’ve haven’t been around as much recently I’ve gone thru some personal matters in which basically destroyed my happiness and willpower where I’m now officially diagnosed with a really bad strain of depressive disorder ( depression ) by my doctor. I wanted to give you a update on my personal life. I am struggling to focus on FS & Personal Life rn so please bear with me in these next few weeks and months.

From 5/10/23: As some of you are aware I was involved in a minor fender bender / vehicle accident yesterday. I’m fine ( I think ) and my vehicle is fine as well Today I started experiencing disorientation and confusion while at work with doing orders and completing transactions where i often gotten confused when i haven’t gotten confused before and lost train of thought. Due to this I think its best that im not making any decisions business wise atm.

5 Likes

I am still gonna play FS but probably a bit less. I most likely will just be a citizen going around to events not as SCSO or Business just so i can recover till I figure out if i got a concussion or what not.

2 Likes

glad to hear strat

continue to take time to prioritize your life, and take care of your life. we love you so dont hurt yourself because your caring more abt a fs life than the one controlling it

hope your road to a full recovery is clear <3

1 Like

o7 soldier

1 Like

Update 5/11/23: I went to the hospital by advice of my doctor and found out that i do have a brain injury its not a concussion it seems but it still got injuried there not sure how bad the severity is at this time.

1 Like

strat its nice to get updates but you don’t have to give the entire world an explanation. worry abt yourself and ya health bro, its all good if u cant be on for a few days or weeks

2 Likes

I like to keep people informed so they dont think im dead like last time i dissappeared for a bit.

1 Like

i know you’re not dead, you’re immortal

1 Like

Last time i dissappear people in FS planned a funeral. Kinda wish ik about it so i coulda showed up on the day of funeral lol.

2 Likes

stay safe broski. all prayers are headed to you

1 Like

Hope everything goes okay for you. I don’t really know who you are but sounds like you’re going through a pretty rough time. Hopefully things will start to get better soon!

1 Like

No one really knows me most people know me as the News Man or the person who almost killed CGF

1 Like

I know you thankfully. You are a really good friend man. You mean a lot to me.

stay safe!! wishing u the best! <3

1 Like

Were u hurt in the fender bender @StrategicResponses

3 Likes

what strain of covid-19 were you infected with?

3 Likes

i’m really worried about strat he hasn’t replied to scriblelz yet, he could’ve been hurt in the minor fender bender / vehicle accident

1 Like

Me too im hope hes ok

1 Like

wishing for the best man, ur gonna get through this <3

1 Like

Well according to the hospital yes. I have some form of head injury.

1 Like