Straphos for Senate

Hello everybody!

I have decided that with some of the extra free time I’ve had on my hands, I’d like to run for this terms Senate election. This has always been a field of work that I haven’t tried out, and this would be my first time running.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Experience:

• Sheriff of SCSO
  • Secretary of DOT
  • FNG Lieutenant Colonel
  • CG Commandant
  • FSP Sergeant
  • ASU Deputy Director
  • SCFD Paramedic
  • Developer/Lead Game Mod

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Speech:
As stated, with all of the free time I have on my hands I thought it would be a good time to run for Senate. This state needs good congressmen that can provide representation for the public and be able to push our state towards a better future. I believe that I am more than capable of accomplishing that task and ensuring a better Firestone. I have gained lots of experience throughout the past 3 years I’ve been apart of this state, and I believe that they can come to use when working with Congress.

I intend on maintaining a level of professionalism when I am apart of the Senate, and making sure the chamber does not come off as a joke to the public eye. Having a sense of maturity during sessions is imperative as we are the individuals who represent our state and we should be taken seriously during times such as those.

Activity to me is no problem, I am practically online everyday and will be able to attend almost every session if I am told of it ahead of time. I will have no problems with maintaining an active status in the chamber, and activity is something that will not interfere with my duties as a Senator. As for plans, I have no specific plans at the moment–but I intend on creating transparency with the public and making sure their voice is heard (said by everyone, I know, but I will actually go through with it).

Conclusively, I believe that I am fit for this position and I will not let you, the citizens, down. I do not want to go on about nonsense too much as most of this is very solid and many of you probably know me. If you vote me, you will be guaranteed a good Senator for this term’s elections!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

2 Likes

First support!! I spread the word and everyone below is here because of me!

1 Like

Full support! I love you daddy!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

YES, SUPPORT

Signed,
Paramedic Noodles

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Mhm, yes Support.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Dear Straphos,

I fully support you for running the Senate, You are a great and knowledgeable individual whom has done great this for the county. I am glad that you are now going to use your knowledge on the state level where it may be more used than the county level.

Signed,

Mr.Anderson
Lieutenant
Stapleton County Sheriffs Office

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

wow ryan just wow, you had to send a professional letter instead of just the word support gg

2 Likes

support

1 Like

THATS MY BOY

1 Like

Support btw

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Big support from over here.

1 Like

support

1 Like

It is surprising to see you re-enter the Firestone political sphere. Everyone knows how well you did as the Sheriff, so I don’t see how you wouldn’t do well as a senator as well.

Best of luck, and support.

1 Like

Support.

1 Like