StormSmithBased for Arborfield City Council '24-1

CALLING ALL ARBORFIELD PATRIOTS

The time has come for all true Arborfield citizens and lovers to vote their conscience for the next batch of councilors to represent them faithfully in the city government. AS A TRUE ARBORFIELD loyalist and patriot, I believe that I am READY to be a councilman for the few but proud Arborfield residents. I, StormSmithBased, announce my candidacy for the 2024-1 City Council Elections for Arborfield.

Nobody likes the people that either credential-post (very self-aggrandizing I might add) or yap on and on so I’ll try to keep this short and sweet.

Despite having no experience in government, I am the only candidate that will pledge right now (even if I don’t get elected) that I will never run or take office for the other two municipalities within Stapleton County. I will never run or hold an office that has no jurisdiction over Arborfield.

I only hold one occupation, and that is being a barista for Emdy Coffee (primarily an Arborfield business!). I hold only one residence (just pretend its V3 already and we can own houses), in Arborfield. In the incoming term, I plan to be part of an active mayoral and city government administration that continues to break the monopoly of state activity that the other parts of the county have over US. I will continue the efforts of the city government to assist events unique to Arborfield that will attract Firestone citizens and businesses alike and boost the city governments activity, including the beloved Arborfield Police Department, currently the smallest municipal LEO. I will try to never miss a council meeting, and I will try this term to learn how to best represent the best city in all of Firestone.

Alright I failed at trying not to yap but I do it in service of you Arborfield!

SUPPORT AND VOTE STORM FOR ARBORFIELD CITY COUNCIL!

here’s a sick diagram of the Battle of Leyte Gulf for anyone who read and supports!

Support!!

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

BaconLaw12 supports!

Support.

1 Like

Election concluded. See: Arborfield City Council Elections | February 2024 - #9 by FaithFCM