Store Robberies are broken

The Problem:

When anyone wants to rob a store, they will need to do the game where they need to connect the wires, after that, once it is done correctly, the alarm should go off and a bar saying ‘‘breaking into the register’’ should appear one the screen -

However, for months now, when one wants to rob and does the game correctly of connecting the wires, the alarm doesn’t go off, thus they lost 350 FSD in a USB.

Expected Result:

What supposed to happen is once you connect the wires, the alarm should go off after, and your breaking into the register, then getting dirty money.

Reproduction Steps:

To see this yourself, it’s quite easy.

1. Buy a USB
  2. Go to a store. e.g paths at RW
  3. Hold your USB and click the register
  4. connect the wires
  5. The alarm meant to go off at this point, but most of the time it doesn’t.

Pictures/Videos:

Here I will leave some evidence of F9 Logs and videos.

3 Likes

This might have something to do with the people spamming robberies over and over again. About how old was this server?

2 Likes

the server was just hours old, and even then, the store robberies doesnt work.

even when a server is literally 10 minutes old, the robbery doesn’t work, so i dont think its server age that is causing the problem.

this isnt a one day thing, this has been happening for weeks

2 Likes

im sensing a skill issue

1 Like

I dont see it broken when the same store is being robbed 10 different times though!?!?! :thinking:

2 Likes

i got clips of me trying to rob other stores (e.g like in arbor, rw etc) and they all didn’t work.

2 Likes

spider im gonna simplify this for you: you are lagging too much for the game to process your final wire i would do two things if i was you

1. i would try to go around the whole map with highest graphics especially cd as that sometimes reduces the chances of this happening as you have loaded in the whole map with 10 graphics so less lag
    or;
  2. keep your graphics on the highest till the last wire on the last wire I suggest you put your graphics to the lowest when you press it of course this might be quite difficult as it goes quite fast
    or;
  3. this is the one i use the most: try out different graphics that lag for you the game a bit making it easier to do the mini game not as easy as 10 graphics but it’s easier. how would you find which graphics level doesnt lag; just attempt each graphic starting from 9. personally for me 9 does it perfect as 8 doesn’t lag at all.

@spidermanIunchbox

2 Likes

has nothing to do with graphics. i literally put my graphics on 1 to as it still doesnt work. i cba to upload clips since they are basically the same, but different store

2 Likes
2 Likes

thats just you lagging too much

1 Like

ur gonna have to do it on one graphics

1 Like

that doesnt make sense

1 Like

and no i wasnt laggy at all. the store rob just breaks

1 Like

graphics doesn’t cause lag, it causes frame-loss.

lag comes from the internet connection and it’s latency

1 Like

Fixed.