Stolealexis for Redwood City Council

Hello everyone, I’m stolealexis, otherwise known as alvexiss and I am here today to announce my candidacy for Redwood City Council. This is my first time running for Redwood City Council so I hope that I can gain your vote on this lovely evening.

Here’s some experience I’ve had in the past.

State of Firestone:

Current Peace Officer Standards & Training Junior Instructor
Current Peace Officer Standards & Training Admissions Officer
Current Firestone Department of Corrections Correctional Officer
Former Peace Officer Standards & Training Instructor
Former Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office Deputy x2
Former Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office Field Training Officer
Former Firestone State Patrol Probationary Trooper

Other Groups:

State of Ridgeway Advisor & Secretary to the Governor
State of Ridgeway Advisor to the Lieutenant Governor
United States of America Senator

I am still quite new to politics on the platform, however I firmly believe that I have gotten the hang of it, and I will be able to perform to the best of my abilities, I believe that I can use the little experience that I do have within the State of Firestone, State of Ridgway and a few other groups and apply them to the Redwood City Council, bettering not only you, but everyone surrounding you.

I whole heartedly promise to work with you and for you, helping small businesses, helping this terrible crisis we are currently undergoing involving erratic amounts of rain falling on the state. I believe that many people take these positions for relevancy, to look cool, etc, however, I REFUSE to be one of those people, I will not be one of those people.

I am for the blacks, asians, mexicans, and all others, I am for small businesses, departments, law enforcement and all other ordinary hard working citizens.

I promise to:

Listen to the citizens of Redwood for opinions on situations
Listen to business owners and help them

2 Likes

Support

SANCTION ARBOR < this is just a joke btw

4 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support like what the FUCK

3 Likes

Support