Steelersben07 for County Council

Dear Firestone Citizens,

I would like to announce that I will be running for County Council this term. The County Government has had its ups and downs and most people including myself have wanted it to be removed completely. But this idea isn’t going to happen any time soon, so as they say “if you can’t beat’ em join’ em” and that is what I plan on doing to join the County Government and at least try and help make it better. I don’t really have many plans so far but I want to listen to my fellow citizens and help improve the County Government.

As our newly elected County Executive stated in his campaign, and the State of the County Address, nowhere in his term does he want the County Governments abolished. As a Councilman within the County Government, I will provide up-keep, and strong working ethic to improve our operations, and work with the County Executive to enforce progression as he wants

PREVIOUS POSITIONS THAT WILL HELP ME IN THE COUNCIL:
Secretary of the Department of Public Works
County Commissioner - Independence County

As the Secretary of Public Works, I’ve learned how to handle employees, provide material that will help strengthen the department, and lead the way for future employees. This will help me in the Council, to get used to working with many people, and provide strong working ethic.

Working within the County Commission, I had learned to write ordinances for the county, and give back to the community, and citizens as they wish. Serving on the County Council will be no-harder, as I am familiarly working in the State of Firestone.

I also have very good relations with many people in Firestone along with inside the County Government. You might wonder why does this matter, well because I want to do what is right for the people that have to work under the County Government. With all this said I would kindly ask for your support as I run for County Council and I look forward to possibly serving the County Government in the near future. Thank You!

Signed,
Secretary of Public Works,
Councilman Candidate,
steelersben07

4 Likes

Support,

Lieutenant,
SouthernMorality.
Stapleton County Fire Department.

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes