StateXES for Arborfield City Council

Hello, I am StateXES, and I declare that I will be running for Arborfield City Council. I have been in Firestone for over 2 years. You may know me from the departments that I currently work in, Firestone Department of Transportation and Department of Corrections. Although, I have no experience in any Firestone politics, however, that can change.

What are my plans? If elected, I will bring more voice for the people. I’d allow them to speak about their opinions, and what they believe needs to be changed, or added.
Currently, the City of Arborfield is similar very quiet, and little action occurres. I would like to change that by hosting public relation events, and more interaction with citizens.
I would bring light to bills that are unnecessary, or useless. I also want to provide employees in the City of Arborfield with safety and address concerns.
I want every business, big or small, within the city to feel safe and secure in their work environment.

If you plan on supporting me, make sure to leave a comment saying, “support”

If you have questions, or comments, shoot me a DM, I am always glad to hear what you have to say.

5 Likes

Tentative support from me - how do you believe you can influence Arbor as a whole? Do you have any specific ideas in mind at this moment? Just trying to gauge everyone - good luck!

4 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

After reviewing Arborfield City laws, one law that really stuck out was making it illegal to carry a firearm into SCMC. I believe that this could be reviewed and edited. I can influence others to become apart of the community and see what it has to offer.

3 Likes

What specifically would you like to change about it? Anything in mind as of now?

3 Likes

Absolutely, as a CFL holder, I am holding that weapon to protect myself and others, in the event that a shootout occurs, I may be injured. The only way to heal is to visit SCMC and pay for the operation. Well, with that law I am prohibited from carrying that weapon into the location. I believe that a change such as allowing weaponry inside of SCMC, but not allowing it to be used would be beneficial.

4 Likes

I like your plan - I’d suggest you add a specific punishment for criminal misuse or illegal issuance in the boundaries of the hospital, you can’t override state law in regards to self defense and firearm usage - however you are on an excellent track. Good luck!

4 Likes

SUPPORT 100% PRO DOT!!!

4 Likes

Support

3 Likes

SUPPORT!

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support