Statement on My Possible Impeachment

Well, yeah
I cant really get into specifics… Since alot of it is classified.
But, im a judge.
I believe I did my job, as requested, to make a warrant on someone.
and if SF, IO, SCSO, FSP, any department or anyone for that matter, believes I didnt do my job by issuing this, then with that logic, we shouldnt issue warrants, and punish criminals like ninjakiller.

And apparently the committe did not properly do something right… According to Rep @Brotix.

Anyways, if I do get impeached, I will probably write more about it…

But I wish I not have my impeachment drafted.

I am pissed off right now, so please make note of the “DnD” red thingy on my pfp.

1 Like

Whole mess is stupid.

Perfectly justified.

well obviously sf is gonna try to impeach you for whatever you did, they hate everyone that goes against them

what did you even leak anyways other then those threatening pictures

rip you

I saw the screenshots you posted in the forum, and I don’t know if there’s more to it, but it didn’t really look like you were leaking a classified operation, just looked like regular messages.

3 Likes

That’s what I was thinking Straphos

If they do impeach me, and an impeachment trial happens, they would most likely have to unclassify the information, otherwise congress wouldnt know much about what happened… and couldnt really make a decision.

Even though SF’s reasons are bullshit

In all honesty, I have no clue how the fuck you became a judge Patchy,

You have no knowledge on any criminal law, when I was your attorney on a case, you were impeached for crimes yourself.

Mate you completely left Firestone why u still on here

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

some reason still donating to this site soooooo

Mk then

plus I am still a citizen of the state sooo

Oh yeah the time when you ditched me on a case… (When I was newer to firestone)

That ended in a plea deal btw

But you are a real bitch for doing that

Please be nice to my friend Patchy319, Cybervict…

1 Like

Cyber, stop being toxic to patchy and be civil

I am sure if @PewDiePie put his mind to it, he could be an okay judge.

whats wrong here…?
i literally see nothing wrong except you putting a warrant on someone,
can someone explain pls?

1 Like

Alot of this stuff is classified, but apparently I put a warrant on someone they didnt want me to… Even though it was requested by IO, who works with SF… and they didnt like a piece of evidence I put on the warrant.

Rest is classified at the moment, I am sure it would have to be unclassified if I do have an impeachment trial.

Either way, SF is interfering with my job as a DCJ… Which I am not happy about, and for that, they can go [insert not kind/forum compliant words here]